+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
mine is Amman.

I have a freind that is a March 2021 applicant, he got PPR today!
Wow, the 2021 applications are moving at lightning speed! It just shows that it's possible in most cases to process quicker! Is your friend Amman VO too?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
got PPR today

Anyone know if we are allowed to submit passport in person to Erbil VAC? Or does it have to be via courier

Wowwww!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

All I can say about our experience... VFS in Tunis is only doing 1 way courier. My husband dropped his passport off Friday morning, it reached IRCC Monday afternoon and counterfoil was placed same day and today it was sent back to VFS. We had to pay a courier to send it from VFS to my husband and they're not letting him pick it up.. so, maybe by Friday or Monday he will have it!

868Trini

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Guys,
While we all wait anyone wants to share which city they plan on settling into? I am undecided between Calgary and Ottawa

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Anyone waiting for PPR from NDVO? Its been 4 months and my file is stuck at DECISION MADE.
I believe I just read that NDVO is going to start going back to work very shortly. I think the hold up here was the covid crisis in India and working with minimal staff.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi Guys,
While we all wait anyone wants to share which city they plan on settling into? I am undecided between Calgary and Ottawa
I live in Winnipeg, with a good stable career so we will settle here. Although, my husband has ideas of Montreal, Calgary or Toronto. Well, when you're already settled it's not that easy. lol

Reactions: DiiDii

Kaurnavu

Dec 18, 2020
Notes just arrived, Eligibility and Criminality not started. File is with NDVO. The level of details in GCMS is mind-blowing, like the panel physician asked my spouse if they wanted to work in Canada. Whatever was answered is present in the file and reflected in GCMS

Timeline below,

PM from India
App sent: Dec 1st
AOR: Feb 13th
Bio not required
Sponsor DM: Feb 14th
Med Request: Feb 15th
Med updated: Feb 23rd
App Received for PA: Jun 28th
Did you get any update ?