+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** December 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship ***

Messa123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Our Owp and pr app was delivered today, canada post express. We waited for 8 months since originally applying in march. We got it returned because of a missing handwritten signature on schedule A form. Now the wait again begins

Reactions: lacey

lacey

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Med's Request
15-06-2021
Med's Done....
24-06-21
Our Owp and pr app was delivered today, canada post express. We waited for 8 months since originally applying in march. We got it returned because of a missing handwritten signature on schedule A form. Now the wait again begins
We were originally march applicants as well. Ours was returned for missing zip code on family address

Elainecho

Dec 22, 2020
We were originally march applicants as well. Ours was returned for missing zip code on family address
OMG I just saw your post,and found my 5406 Form has no zip code for my parents and sibling. I did provide my zip code in 5406 form. What shall I do? So sad now

jestemania

Dec 15, 2020
I’ve just been thinking - how incredibly slow Canada is at processing anything to do with immigration. It’s so hard to comprehend how and why a country like Canada would have such a slow process.

I was born in Poland, but lived in the U.K. my whole life so dual passport holder, I can only talk about the U.K. as I’ve really not spent much time in Poland at all since I was a child but getting your spouse to the U.K. processing time is estimated at 3 months. Applying for citizenship 2-6 months, with average application being processed in 3. There are 66 million people in the U.K. vs 37 million in Canada so I’m sure they don’t have less apps to process in the U.K. than they do in Canada.

Crazy crazy crazy!

Litful

Dec 3, 2020
I’ve just been thinking - how incredibly slow Canada is at processing anything to do with immigration. It’s so hard to comprehend how and why a country like Canada would have such a slow process.

I was born in Poland, but lived in the U.K. my whole life so dual passport holder, I can only talk about the U.K. as I’ve really not spent much time in Poland at all since I was a child but getting your spouse to the U.K. processing time is estimated at 3 months. Applying for citizenship 2-6 months, with average application being processed in 3. There are 66 million people in the U.K. vs 37 million in Canada so I’m sure they don’t have less apps to process in the U.K. than they do in Canada.

Crazy crazy crazy!

Plus despite the long wait and rigorous process your application could be returned for a flimsy mistake and you will have to start all over again.

Reactions: Feefee28

jestemania

Dec 15, 2020
Plus despite the long wait and rigorous process your application could be returned for a flimsy mistake and you will have to start all over again.
Exactly this. If it wasn’t for my husband I would’ve never even for a second considered moving here but here we are! Let’s hope this process is just long but painless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Litful

Feefee28

Dec 29, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone! Well we submitted our paperwork Oct 1st 2020 it was received but we haven’t heard anything back yet. Still waiting.....

gleeglee

Dec 30, 2020

Crazy crazy crazy!
Welcome to Canada. :)