+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** December 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship ***

TheBarEx

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys,

I am wondering if there is one other same situation with ours, the status of Ecas changed to decision made last July 22 but until now, we don't have any email about PR confirmation or further notice if my partner needs to be interview.

Hello, I am in the same situation, I am the PA, got decision made on ECAS on July 21st but not any portal invite at the moment. My inderstanding is that the application at this point is finalised ( i.e. PA and SA meet all the requirements) and that the next step is the landing process and PR confirmation, for inland through PR confirmation portal. I suspect that since the PR confirmation portal system is fairly new, they sometimes mess up the delivery of the email. In some case people receive multiple invitations as well, after they get their eCoPR. All to say that they are quite messy with this and a small percentage of applicants experience all sort of delays - in our case no email at all!

I had an IRCC costumer service agent leave a message on my file to notify the situation to the officer. My understanding is that this is really the only action you can take to let the officer know that the landing process is stuck after a decision is made on the file. As frustrating as it is, the only thing we can do is muster (again) all the patience and wait.
I also requested the GCMS notes to know what is going on, but that itself takes months to get. I am dying to know why the process have halted!!!

Hang in there, it will come at some point in the future, just maybe give a call to IRCC or leave a message on the webform (if you didn't already do it).

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Got an update that my wife passed medicals, hopefully next step is sponsor approval and hope it's right around the corner. Gave medical exam on 7/22/2021, IRCC received the medicals on 07/27/2021(Hospital submitted) and passed on 07/29/2021 and got the update today.

Reactions: erika09

erika09

Dec 1, 2020
Got an update that my wife passed medicals, hopefully next step is sponsor approval and hope it's right around the corner. Gave medical exam on 7/22/2021, IRCC received the medicals on 07/27/2021(Hospital submitted) and passed on 07/29/2021 and got the update today.
Congrats! Fingers crossed it keeps moving fast.

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I am in the same situation, I am the PA, got decision made on ECAS on July 21st but not any portal invite at the moment. My inderstanding is that the application at this point is finalised ( i.e. PA and SA meet all the requirements) and that the next step is the landing process and PR confirmation, for inland through PR confirmation portal. I suspect that since the PR confirmation portal system is fairly new, they sometimes mess up the delivery of the email. In some case people receive multiple invitations as well, after they get their eCoPR. All to say that they are quite messy with this and a small percentage of applicants experience all sort of delays - in our case no email at all!

I had an IRCC costumer service agent leave a message on my file to notify the situation to the officer. My understanding is that this is really the only action you can take to let the officer know that the landing process is stuck after a decision is made on the file. As frustrating as it is, the only thing we can do is muster (again) all the patience and wait.
I also requested the GCMS notes to know what is going on, but that itself takes months to get. I am dying to know why the process have halted!!!

Hang in there, it will come at some point in the future, just maybe give a call to IRCC or leave a message on the webform (if you didn't already do it).

Hi there,

Every thing you said is making sense, and actually ,my last resort will be our members of parliament . Thanks for the input and I really appreciate it.

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
hello
so my medical was sent aug 5 to IRCC. does anyone know how long it takes for me to hear from them again?
anxiety levels are high lately! i just want this to be donee

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
hello
so my medical was sent aug 5 to IRCC. does anyone know how long it takes for me to hear from them again?
anxiety levels are high lately! i just want this to be donee
In our case we got an update in GCKEY that medicals passed after 2 days of submission.

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
what if i dont have GCKEY? did they send you an email?
Not sure because we also don't have GCKEY, our lawyer has it, they shared a screenshot of GCKEY account showing medical passed, I don't think they got an email because if they did they generally forward it to us.

reachsam21

Jul 6, 2021
Hello
My husband lived in India for month after his Police Clearance Certificate was procured. We have received the AOR. Has anyone been asked for a new Police Clearance Certificate until the PR confirmation portal request.

yoshwakeham

May 3, 2021
Hi all, ECAS shows that my application is still in process (no decision made), but I just got an invitation to the PR portal – does that mean my application has been approved?!

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Just curious, when did / did u guys ever got the owp? Is that usually before or after the medical check? Thx

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi all, ECAS shows that my application is still in process (no decision made), but I just got an invitation to the PR portal – does that mean my application has been approved?!
Congrats! Yes it means your application is approved. May I know your timeline please?