+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Ryan1401

Jul 23, 2020
Hello guys,
I got my provincial nomination in october 2020. My AOR was 1st December 2020. Awaiting for my COPR. Meanwhile i need to make a decision whether to get married and include my wife in my appplication. Or wait for the COPR and get married later on. What will be the complications to add my wife to the application? Estimated time to get through with the updated application (wife included).

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
PR Card application approved, got message on GC Account " We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
COPR : 28th May 2021
PR Card approved : 8th June 2021

Spouse application still shows "submitted" on GC account.

PR Portal still shows that Photo is under review with IRCC,

Will update once I receive it.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Honestly, I dont even believe if GU is even a genuine thing. seems more like a glitch to me. try these steps to see your own GU
1. Click on check application status
2. Click on logout
3. click cancel and before the page can load just click on Account home.

you will see your own GU/ glitch.
tried several time, didn't happen anything as you said. I have a suggestion clear your browsing history and cookies and try after this.

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
tried several time, didn't happen anything as you said. I have a suggestion clear your browsing history and cookies and try after this.
I have tried it alot of times brother, works for me everytime. I cleared my cookies and cache, tried it on multiple devices (diff laptops/ phones/ browsers). as i said, it is just a glitch and for me personally GU is nothing but a glitch. till date from last 6 months I have noticed like 50+ GUs and more than 200+ GU i saw after performing the above steps :D

I am way tooo idle and optimistic :p

• Wow
Reactions: binder1232

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hello guys,
I got my provincial nomination in october 2020. My AOR was 1st December 2020. Awaiting for my COPR. Meanwhile i need to make a decision whether to get married and include my wife in my appplication. Or wait for the COPR and get married later on. What will be the complications to add my wife to the application? Estimated time to get through with the updated application (wife included).
@legalfalcon any views on this ??.
Will our points be recalculated if we get married between AOR and COPR ?
Can we add the spouse as a dependent without any point loss ? What is the process ??

gurbir1989

Nov 27, 2020
Replay to the email with the details filled, you will get the PR Portal credentials, Afterwards you need to upload your photo and address in the PR Portal to get eCOPR and PR card.
When we reply to the email, how much time do they take to send the link to upload the photo? I sent the details on Thu, Jun 3 2021 and till date I haven't received any reply from them.

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
When we reply to the email, how much time do they take to send the link to upload the photo? I sent the details on Thu, Jun 3 2021 and till date I haven't received any reply from them.
Depends on the Visa office and their backlog, CIC Calgary took a week for me, average timeline is around 15-20 working days.

gurbir1989

Nov 27, 2020
Depends on the Visa office and their backlog, CIC Calgary took a week for me, average timeline is around 15-20 working days.
Thank you for your reply. I was worried as most of the people got within 1 day. My AoR was Dec 20,2020. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Is there any way we can get update if the email received by them is ok w.r.t. the reply and that they are working on it? (as my application shows the same status on CIC portal)

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
Thank you for your reply. I was worried as most of the people got within 1 day. My AoR was Dec 20,2020. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Is there any way we can get update if the email received by them is ok w.r.t. the reply and that they are working on it? (as my application shows the same status on CIC portal)
You will receive an email update each time they update your profile and send you the COPR

Reactions: gurbir1989

newme6ix

Jun 6, 2021
Hi All,
Primary Office - Edmonton IRCC
Secondary Office - Winnipeg IRCCSubmission Date - 2020/12/15
Application Type - CEC (Inland)
Security - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Medical passed - Jan 20, 2021
Info Sharing - Complete

I am nearing to 6 months timeline and my application has no changes.
I have ordered GCMS notes and it is still the same.
Emailed IRCC office - Status update - Do not answer moving forward is the reply in GCMS notes and they say to track the status in the application status. The status of your application remains the same.
Is anyone's application in Winnipeg?
Any idea on the timelines?

@legalfalcon - Any insights on Winnipeg IRCC office processing?
How can we get these details like you have ? This is what i know and what i need to know
Primary Office - Where can i find it
Secondary Office - Where can i find it
IRCCSubmission Date - 2020/12/15
Application Type - CEC (Outland)
Security - Where can i find it
Criminality - Where can i find it
Medical passed - Jan 26, 2021
Info Sharing - Where can i find it

Siddhu7707

Jun 7, 2021
How can we get these details like you have ? This is what i know and what i need to know
Primary Office - Where can i find it
Secondary Office - Where can i find it
IRCCSubmission Date - 2020/12/15
Application Type - CEC (Outland)
Security - Where can i find it
Criminality - Where can i find it
Medical passed - Jan 26, 2021
Info Sharing - Where can i find it
You can order GCMS notes and it give you clear information regarding your application.