+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Jan 18, 2021
its seems like its normal to have everything passed and waiting for decision, i believe theres a whole different thread for people with that status, so i wouldnt worry too much! congrats, you should be getting it sometime hopefully soon!
btw i see you applied with a common law partner (and since everything passed i suppose your proof of common law was enough). i also applied with a common law partner (cec inland) and i often overthink that we didnt provide enough (or too much) proof, we have:
-joint leases for 2+years
-our provincial ids/drivers licenses showing address
-stat declaration of course
-social media pictures on each account dating back to atleast 2012
-insurance beneficiary from both of our jobs (and extended insurances) showing each other as primary beneficiary
-joint bill (our Rogers cellphone bill that also shows extensive call history between us for two years or more i think)

do you think that was enough? what did you guys show? thanks!
I believe you proof is more than enough and the most important paper is declaration ( IMM 5409 )signed by an attorney if i am not wrong. all the additional documents would give you the credits.

Reactions: amairena95

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
hey all, need some advice
so my partner and I are both on our own pgwp (we were not common law when we first got those). Hers expires in november 30th 2021, while mine in oct 2022.
I've got a CEC-inland application (i'm the principal applicant, so she's not eligible for the BOWP, she is the dependant on the app). Should we just wait on the pr app (assuming it gets approved in the next month or so), or should she apply for an owp based on my pgwp just to be extra safe -- keeping in mind that the inland-owp app has an estimated 43days processing time at the moment, so our pr app could very well be approved before the work permit is processed?

lakshmi123

Jun 7, 2021
Hi All,
Primary Office - Edmonton IRCC
Secondary Office - Winnipeg IRCCSubmission Date - 2020/12/15
Application Type - CEC (Inland)
Security - Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Medical passed - Jan 20, 2021
Info Sharing - Complete

I am nearing to 6 months timeline and my application has no changes.
I have ordered GCMS notes and it is still the same.
Emailed IRCC office - Status update - Do not answer moving forward is the reply in GCMS notes and they say to track the status in the application status. The status of your application remains the same.
Is anyone's application in Winnipeg?
Any idea on the timelines?

@legalfalcon - Any insights on Winnipeg IRCC office processing?
Hi @Siddhu7707,

Have you got any status on your PR from VO?

Jmathew072

May 19, 2021
@legalfalcon Hi I am a silent reader of the forum,FSW O, AOR 5th Dec, Medical passed on Jan 12th 2021, Biometrics submitted on March 4th 2021. My question may be little childish. but i need to know, for PR applicants our application starts processing only after we provide biometrics or is it just a step?

For most permanent resident applicants:

• The time it takes you to give your biometrics is included in the application processing time.
whats the actual meaning of "The time it takes you to give your biometrics is included in the application processing time."

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
@legalfalcon Hi I am a silent reader of the forum,FSW O, AOR 5th Dec, Medical passed on Jan 12th 2021, Biometrics submitted on March 4th 2021. My question may be little childish. but i need to know, for PR applicants our application starts processing only after we provide biometrics or is it just a step?

• The time it takes you to give your biometrics is included in the application processing time.
whats the actual meaning of "The time it takes you to give your biometrics is included in the application processing time."
Its part of the 6 month timeline, however, fsw-o will take a bit longer right now due to travel restrictions

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

The processing of your application starts the day you submit it. However, for IRCC, the 6 months processing time frame is calculated from the day the application is marked as complete, i.e. the day when your R10 (completeness check) is passed.

In your GCMS notes you will see a note with reference to R10- OK, and this is done usually 2-5 weeks post submission.

Unless you provide your biometrics, a decision on your application cannot be made, and thus it will be added to your processing. Biometrics are mandatory now and are a part of determining criminal admissibility.

However, if your biometrics are pending, your other stages will continue to be progressed.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Reactions: Jmathew072

varunvnath77

Sep 2, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I received a GU today. Hoping that this means they are working on FSW-O applications as well. (Or could be glitch)

Reactions: immicow

Jmathew072

May 19, 2021
The processing of your application starts the day you submit it. However, for IRCC, the 6 months processing time frame is calculated from the day the application is marked as complete, i.e. the day when your R10 (completeness check) is passed.

In your GCMS notes you will see a note with reference to R10- OK, and this is done usually 2-5 weeks post submission.

Unless you provide your biometrics, a decision on your application cannot be made, and thus it will be added to your processing. Biometrics are mandatory now and are a part of determining criminal admissibility.

However, if your biometrics are pending, your other stages will continue to be progressed.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html
wow thankyou for this level of explanation. the forum is really helpful for applicants like me.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I received a GU today. Hoping that this means they are working on FSW-O applications as well. (Or could be glitch)
I got GU as well today. But couldn't go into my application to see it in detail. Website isn't loading past the initial login page. will check again in couple of hours.