+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Ayshufatima204

Apr 29, 2021
Hey, just got a mail from IRCC that mine and my husbands application is in final stage and they need my photo and address to mail the PR card.
CEC- inland
AOR - 21st dec 2020
Med passed jan 23
Received request for RCMP on april 29
Received email on june 5!
VO was saskatoon initially but in email it says Etobicoke.

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
I just wondering if RCMP comes when our processing almost completed 6 months. Is it positive sign i mean there is no other additional documents even except this. Is eligibility likely done ??

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey, just got a mail from IRCC that mine and my husbands application is in final stage and they need my photo and address to mail the PR card.
CEC- inland
AOR - 21st dec 2020
Med passed jan 23
Received request for RCMP on april 29
Received email on june 5!
VO was saskatoon initially but in email it says Etobicoke.
Thats exciting, we've got almost identical timeline with even rcmp request (but im aor dec 25). Hopefully soon!!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I just wondering if RCMP comes when our processing almost completed 6 months. Is it positive sign i mean there is no other additional documents even except this. Is eligibility likely done ??
I hope so, i got my rcmp request late april (submitted almost one month later). And as you say, it should be a good sign, maybe if i haven been rejected by now it should be ok haha

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
Congrats. What's your AOR and stream?
Stream: CEC
AOR: December 14, 2020
MED: January 26, 2021
RCMP Report Requested: February 16, 2021
BIL: Wife already had them from previews years/applications, my Biometric letter was sent on 6th of May, 2021

I don't usually check the IRCC website but just notice a GU today, guess it's due to the Portal email received today. First time we actually one.

RenanFromBrazil

Jan 18, 2021
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
About RCMP request... Got mine in January and it is still in progress.

My progress so far:

Stream: CEC (inland)
AOR: December 6, 2020
MED: passed on April 30, 2021
RCMP Report Requested: January 13, 2021
RCMP status: got confirmation that IRCC received it on January 27, status is still in progress
Biometrics: says I don't need one (I had previous biometrics, expiring in 2029)

I am going to request notes to see why this is going so slow. I am aware that the process is slow for so many people, but from what I see taking so long to process medicals and RCMP report seems unusual.

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
About RCMP request... Got mine in January and it is still in progress.

My progress so far:

Stream: CEC (inland)
AOR: December 6, 2020
MED: passed on April 30, 2021
RCMP Report Requested: January 13, 2021
RCMP status: got confirmation that IRCC received it on January 27, status is still in progress
Biometrics: says I don't need one (I had previous biometrics, expiring in 2029)

I am going to request notes to see why this is going so slow. I am aware that the process is slow for so many people, but from what I see taking so long to process medicals and RCMP report seems unusual.
You knows your VO ?

newme6ix

Jun 6, 2021
Hi Guys

I am new here
CEC- outland
AOR - 26th dec 2020
Med passed jan 26 2021

Absolutely nothing since Jan 26 2021

What should I do

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi all, I received this email from IRCC as a response to a webform that I submitted. Does anybody have an idea as to what it means? No updates in MyAccount, never see any GU either. Thanks!
P.S. I am FSWO AOR 21.12.2020

Thank you for your e-mail message below.

Please be advised that your application is almost complete. However, even if you have a valid immigrant visa you won’t be allowed to enter Canada right now if you’re coming to validate your COPR and become a permanent resident, unless you are exempt from the travel restrictions.

The travel restrictions imposed by the Government of Canada are currently in effect until June 21, 2021. This is of course subject to change at any time. Unfortunately, we cannot at this time predict if or how travel restrictions may impact foreign nationals beyond that date.

Please note that you are exempt from the current travel restrictions and can come to Canada if you have a valid COPR, and

• the COPR was issued on or before March 18, 2020, or

• the COPR was issued after March 18, 2020and you are an immediate family member sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (note that grandparents are not considered immediate family members and cannot come to Canada at this time), or

• you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)

Please be advised that currently you do not seem to meet any of the current exemption to the travel restrictions. Detailed information on who may be eligible to travel to and enter Canada can be found at following website:
We will contact you regarding further steps in due course.
Hi, although I am not a Dec AOR, I like to know what your timeline has been.
It gives much hope that FSW-O is still being processed but the COPRs are pending.
One question though, say we get a tourist visa to US, stay there for sometime then move to Canada inland, is this considered a valid reason for Canada to land?