+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

butterlicious

Mar 19, 2021
Hi, can anybody tell me which stage I am currently?

My application is FSW-Outland
AOR - Dec 4, 2020

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 14, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • January 17, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you!

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
Hi, can anybody tell me which stage I am currently?

My application is FSW-Outland
AOR - Dec 4, 2020

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 14, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • January 17, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you!
You are in the same stage as pretty much everyone here. Medical done, biometrics done and clueless about what next!

butterlicious

Mar 19, 2021
You are in the same stage as pretty much everyone here. Medical done, biometrics done and clueless about what next!
True.

I only ask because I noticed under Review of Eligibility it changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message if this changes" to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." Hoping this is good news

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
True.

I only ask because I noticed under Review of Eligibility it changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message if this changes" to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." Hoping this is good news
For me everything else is the same as yours except the background check. For me it says “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

FSW-O
AOR Dec 16.

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
When does the IRCC start to releasing the FSW-O file with normal pace again? Does anybody have any knowledge? It seems like they put a hidden barrier to COPR for FSW-O applications for now due to covid. If we know the timeline, we atleast control our waiting time emotions upto that point and plan accordingly.

Last edited:

apple1601

Jan 20, 2021
For me everything else is the same as yours except the background check. For me it says “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”

FSW-O
AOR Dec 16.

Hello,
I wanted to know if your background status changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to your current status. Or has has it been the same “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" throughout?.

Thank you for your time.

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hello,
I wanted to know if your background status changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" to your current status. Or has has it been the same “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" throughout?.

Thank you for your time.
Mine has been the "We are processing..." since I submitted biometrics

apple1601

Jan 20, 2021
Mine has been the "We are processing..." since I submitted biometrics
Noted, thank you for your response. For me the status shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Was just curious to know the BG status of other applicants. Hopefully we all cross the finish line soon :)

Reactions: Linalin

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your time.
It has been the same throughout..“We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".. since AOR date.

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
@legalfalcon, I have a couple of questions about PPR and COPR. As I'm trying to plan my time post-graduation, I'm looking into a year of post-doc starting in September in a country that is not Canada. Given that my AOR and medicals are done in December, and the current covid delays, what is the approximate timeline from PPR to receiving COPR? And if I enter Canada to get my PR card, can I leave to finish my postdoc commitment for a few months without compromising my status?
Thank you!

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just wanted to know if the following is regular or not.

The status in my application since MEP has been:

"You may not hear from us for a while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Today, the status has been changed to the following and application progress bar touched 50% mark.

"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Just wanted to know if this is an automated message change or means something else?

@legalfalcon or any other senior, would you please share your thoughts?

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123