+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hello,

I have been in this group for a while and thank you all for providing helpful information. Today I had called up IRCC for the first time to find out the status of my application. I am sharing the information hoping it would be of some help.

I used the TextMe app to make the call. Very convenient and easy to use. I tried to call several times yesterday but was not transferred to an agent. Today I called at 8.15am Ottawa time and was able to speak to an agent, waiting for approx 5 to 7 minutes.

FSW-O
Single applicant
Country of residence: India
AOR: 23 Dec 2020
MEP,BIL: 25 Jan 2021
Biometrics: 3 March 2021
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not yet started
All fees paid upfront

Progress bar at 46% (this is completely meaningless)
Thanks for sharing this update. I am indeed finding it a lot useful as I have a very close AOR of Dec. 22, 2020. BIL and Med Passed on Jan. 28, 2021 while Bio was completed on Feb. 2, 2021.
I promised though neither to order any GCMS nor call for now. I was lucky to be told my file was in Ottawa when I sent additional documents regarding PoF (which I couldn't obtain from my bank earlier) to a wrong VO in February this year.
I decided to stay in control of my sanity and never allow any worry over things I have zero control over.

Last edited:

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Thanks for sharing this update. I am indeed finding it a lot useful as I have a very close AOR of Dec. 22, 2020. BIL and Med Passed on Jan. 28, 2021 while Bio was completed on Feb. 2, 2021.
I promised though neither to order any GCMS nor call for now. I was lucky to be told my file was in Ottawa when I sent additional documents regarding PoF -which I couldn't obtain from my bank earlier- to a wrong VO in February this year.
I decided to stay in control of my sanity and never allow any worry over things I have zero control over.
I know what you mean. I'm tempted to call, but I'm sticking to waiting for the 6-month mark. Hard to stay patient, but also I agree that there's nothing I can do at this point, so why bother worrying too much

Reactions: shaizeik and Jaybye

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
I know what you mean. I'm tempted to call, but I'm sticking to waiting for the 6-month mark. Hard to stay patient, but also I agree that there's nothing I can do at this point, so why bother worrying too much
Not even when I realise I have people (that I know in person) in the same OVO who are 2019 AORs and whose applications have been approved but still awaiting PPRs no thanks to the pandemic that has all but technically brought this programme to a standstill..
I will start taking things seriously after restrictions have been lifted and normalcy appears to have been restored. For now, I am more than happy to have the privilege of coming this far in such an unpredictable but yet intriguing journey like this.

Gambler91

May 18, 2016

Aor dec 16
MEP Jan 21
BIO completed Feb 2
File in Ottawa
Secondary office Sidney NS
I got my notes on Feb 19th. It seems like there is a problem with my Canadian education credential but I have submitted both the transcripts and my diploma. Also it seems like they are requesting something from the rcmp. What do you guys think?

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020

Aor dec 16
MEP Jan 21
BIO completed Feb 2
File in Ottawa
I got my notes on Feb 19th. It seems like there is a problem with my Canadian education credential but I have submitted both the transcripts and my diploma. Also it seems like they are requesting something from the rcmp. What do you guys think?
Did u submitted the certificate?

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
If u selected two or more degrees then it's ok..maybe they will review ur certificate with institution and will verify it.

Feb 4, 2021
Hello,

I have been in this group for a while and thank you all for providing helpful information. Today I had called up IRCC for the first time to find out the status of my application. I am sharing the information hoping it would be of some help.

I used the TextMe app to make the call. Very convenient and easy to use. I tried to call several times yesterday but was not transferred to an agent. Today I called at 8.15am Ottawa time and was able to speak to an agent, waiting for approx 5 to 7 minutes.

FSW-O
Single applicant
Country of residence: India
AOR: 23 Dec 2020
MEP,BIL: 25 Jan 2021
Biometrics: 3 March 2021
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not yet started
All fees paid upfront

Progress bar at 46% (this is completely meaningless)
I also have the same dates,
good progress...
Good luck ! KEEP us posted!

Reactions: UniqueUserID

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019

Aor dec 16
MEP Jan 21
BIO completed Feb 2
File in Ottawa
When did you request your GCMS notes?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
AOR December 1
CEC PNP inland

called IRCC:
MEP and BIO exempt: Jan 10
Criminality: in progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

The visa office is CIO Sydney. @legalfalcon please clarify-do they do criminality at CIO these days? What other stages they do at CIO Sydney?
What can be the reason of pending criminality? I am Bio exempt and the same day I got MEP my Bio information showed in my account. It was more than 2 months ago!

So slow.................

Last edited: