+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello all
I received ADR
AOR: Dec 2020
Police Certificate: please provide an original police clearance certificate
from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer
since September, 2020.

1)This means I need to submit PCC of my curent residency ?
2)i leftUAE in 2019 and submitted my PCC after that
However, from 2020-2022 I have lived for not more than a month.
Shall I submit fresh PCC of UAE too?

OLdon11

Apr 18, 2021
Europe
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Finally Stamped passport and COPR to hand.

My journey started in mid 2020 (IELTS and WES). Had to take IELTS 3 times (final one in 10.2020), and AOR on 14.12.2020. Covid pause after initial medical pass early 2021 till ADR requests in 05.2022. I think what triggered the progress was upfront medical we submitted early this year (04.2022).

Finally PPR - 02.06.2022 & COPR - 29.06.200

I wish all December 2020 AOR holders to have a fast response to your applications. Let's all be good Canadian PR holders, eventually citizen one day and enjoy Canada :)

MaevaP

Jun 29, 2022
@legalfalcon please would you kindly advise on the below:

1. I have no intention of settling in QC but I do want to stay with my relatives in QC until I find a job in Canada. I’m doing my landing in Toronto as a FSW but can I have a flight booked for QC before I do said landing and can that flight out of Toronto be on the same day as I land. Will this be a problem?

2. Can I bring prescription meds for a relative in Canada and do I have to put the name of the medicine on my items list. Would I be asked why I am bringing these meds during my landing procedure.

Grateful if you could shed some light on this.
Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please would you kindly advise on the below:

1. I have no intention of settling in QC but I do want to stay with my relatives in QC until I find a job in Canada. I’m doing my landing in Toronto as a FSW but can I have a flight booked for QC before I do said landing and can that flight out of Toronto be on the same day as I land. Will this be a problem?

2. Can I bring prescription meds for a relative in Canada and do I have to put the name of the medicine on my items list. Would I be asked why I am bringing these meds during my landing procedure.

Grateful if you could shed some light on this.
Thank you.

1. When you land, you cannot provide your intent to live and settle in QC unless you are a QC PNP nominee.

2. If you are not carrying a large quantity of prescription drugs and have a prescription, you will be fine.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Finally Stamped passport and COPR to hand.

My journey started in mid 2020 (IELTS and WES). Had to take IELTS 3 times (final one in 10.2020), and AOR on 14.12.2020. Covid pause after initial medical pass early 2021 till ADR requests in 05.2022. I think what triggered the progress was upfront medical we submitted early this year (04.2022).

Finally PPR - 02.06.2022 & COPR - 29.06.200

I wish all December 2020 AOR holders to have a fast response to your applications. Let's all be good Canadian PR holders, eventually citizen one day and enjoy Canada :)
Amazing ! I am AOR MArch 2021. I got remedical request on June 9, and it has been updated in portal. Any idea how long it takes post remedical till PPR?

Reactions: OLdon11

MaevaP

Jun 29, 2022
1. When you land, you cannot provide your intent to live and settle in QC unless you are a QC PNP nominee.

2. If you are not carrying a large quantity of prescription drugs and have a prescription, you will be fine.
Thank you @legalfalcon for the reply. Just to confirm please I could book that flight to leave Ontario in advance before I complete my landing and not mention it?

Agie971

Aug 26, 2020
NEED ADVICE URGENTLY

Good afternoon guys,

I am in a very tricky and urgent situation. I received the " Ready for visa" email. The problem is that they apparently didn't send me the procedure for people who already live in Canada (I moved on a work permit in 2021).

Now this is where the situation is a pickle: my passport expires at the beginning of november. I have an appointment to renew it on monday, but the embassy is telling me they won't be able to give me my new passport for at least 6 weeks. I don't know whether I should renew it or not? I don't want to take the risk to not renewing and then having to get an appointment later because they almost never have availability. At the same time, my PR is tied to my old passport which won't be valid starting monday? And I only have 60 days (from 10 days ago so now 50) to send my passport etc to finalizethe process.

Nobody has an answer, I emailed the embassy where I was asked to send my passport pics and they said they aren't the ones handling my application. No answer from the webform. I am calling IRCC almost non-stop since last week and I am not even placed on the waiting list, it just hangs up on me.

What should I do? Cancel my passport appointment?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello members!!
I received ADR for schedule A
under '8. Personal History', what if education and job overlap with each other. I did my full time job simultaneously with my masters study ;Uk university (correspondence) .
they are asking for status in the country, what to add as I was doing distant learning