+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sbandnd

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Can anyone from this thread who has a US spouse clarify the final stages of the process? Did you receive a passport request, or was your documentation for COPR just mailed to you? It's been two weeks since we receive DM and Pre-Arrival Services Letter so am a bit worried.

KelseyKk

Aug 14, 2020
Congratulations
Just wanted to ask can husband nd wife get quarantine at same place?
Do we have to let the immigration officer know that we are gonna be staying at one place for 14 days?
We actually are quarantining together. You just have to tell them your situation, if you are unable to have a separate quarantine location. It’s just recommended to have a separate space. They even said I’m able to go to work. As long as the person quarantining doesn’t leave, that’s the law they told us. I have a couple friends who have came back to the country and were staying at their parents house and they didn’t have any problems either with their situations.

They didn’t even ask him his quarantine plan at the airport. they called once and asked like 3 questions and that was it. it’s super lax and actually quite frustrating as a Canadian how little importance they seem to be placing on quarantine.

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020
We actually are quarantining together. You just have to tell them your situation, if you are unable to have a separate quarantine location. It’s just recommended to have a separate space. They even said I’m able to go to work. As long as the person quarantining doesn’t leave, that’s the law they told us. I have a couple friends who have came back to the country and were staying at their parents house and they didn’t have any problems either with their situations.

They didn’t even ask him his quarantine plan at the airport. they called once and asked like 3 questions and that was it. it’s super lax and actually quite frustrating as a Canadian how little importance they seem to be placing on quarantine.
Thank you so much for the information!!
I and my husband are planning to stay at an hotel as we have vulnerable people at home.

Reactions: KelseyKk

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
I dont for some reason there's no movement for CPC Missisauga, our application was sent Aug 2019, waiting DM/PPR until now

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Anyone from January 2019 or December 2018?
WOW really!! Man, I would recommend you, reach out to your MP or something. This is so wrong and IRCC is just making someone's life miserable.

Have you guys tried going another way around like applying for direct PR under Express entry or Study permit?

What's your complete timeline. Could you please share?

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
WOW really!! Man, I would recommend you, reach out to your MP or something. This is so wrong and IRCC is just making someone's life miserable.

Have you guys tried going another way around like applying for direct PR under Express entry or Study permit?

What's your complete timeline. Could you please share?
Mine is december 2019. Just curious if anyone is from dec 2018 lol. the previous post was from August 2019.

H&H

Dec 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thank you for supporting me and each other here for those crazy months.
Sometimes I was relieved or motivated from checking your status and time lines.
Finally, I got my application approved and received the letter of PR confirmation at the visa office in Tokyo today.
(FYI, I was a permanent resident being single until 2015 but gave it up and moved back to my country for 3-4yrs for a reason. Then, eventually I lost the chance to renew it... Me and my husband decided to start it over after married rather than going through a possible complicated path)

Again, thank you very much and
★★★ I'm wishing you all the best and happy lives in Canada :) ★★★

Here's my time line.
------------------------------
APP Received Sydney: Dec 20, 2019
AOR: Jan 11, 2020
BR: Jan 29, 2020
MR: Jan 31, 2020
SA: Jan 30, 2020
Bio completed: Jan 31, 2020
Medical completed: Feb 1, 2020
Moved to Mississauga VO: Feb 3, 2020
Medical passed Feb 7, 2020
AOR 2 : Not Received?

Pre-arrival letter : Came together with PPR
DM: Oct 17, 2020
PPR: Oct 22, 2020
COPR: Nov 6, 2020
(Application expiry : Feb 6 , 2021)

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Hi everyone,

Thank you for supporting me and each other here for those crazy months.
Sometimes I was relieved or motivated from checking your status and time lines.
Finally, I got my application approved and received the letter of PR confirmation at the visa office in Tokyo today.
(FYI, I was a permanent resident being single until 2015 but gave it up and moved back to my country for 3-4yrs for a reason. Then, eventually I lost the chance to renew it... Me and my husband decided to start it over after married rather than going through a possible complicated path)

Again, thank you very much and
★★★ I'm wishing you all the best and happy lives in Canada :) ★★★

Here's my time line.
------------------------------
APP Received Sydney: Dec 20, 2019
AOR: Jan 11, 2020
BR: Jan 29, 2020
MR: Jan 31, 2020
SA: Jan 30, 2020
Bio completed: Jan 31, 2020
Medical completed: Feb 1, 2020
Moved to Mississauga VO: Feb 3, 2020