+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Looks like we are at the worst stage of unluckiness. When countries like India open their passport services, Mississauga goes into lockdown. There is nothing we can do but hope CPC-M starts processing soon. Be strong people, be strong.
Same thought with Philippines. VFS is fully functional and Mississauga's on lockdown. Theyre working remotely I guess.

VD96

Feb 13, 2020
I have no update but I did call cic yesterday and when he checked he saw that they cannot send ppr cz cpcm thinks vac in india r closed. And the note is sitting there past 2 months. I had to raise webform on this and inform them that india us operational
This is so not fair. It is like we, applicants have to notify that their offices are working. How can they be so stupidly careless?

• Haha
Reactions: Paul09 and Phalos

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
VAC Update

VACs will begin scheduling limited biometric appointments as of November 20 in: Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad & Bengaluru. Family Class applicants and Study Permit principal applicants will have priority as we phase in services.

NDVO already started making/sending DM on DEC2019 applications. VFS will start taking bio from tomorrow, where CPC-M still holding our application :( :confused:

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
Is there a way to find out whether the applicant has been "Approved in Principle". I called IRCC and they informed that they can't divulge any info as the application is being processed in New Delhi (India) office.

Its already been more than 11 months, and at least a confirmation would help.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Is there a way to find out whether the applicant has been "Approved in Principle". I called IRCC and they informed that they can't divulge any info as the application is being processed in New Delhi (India) office.

Its already been more than 11 months, and at least a confirmation would help.
Pre-arrival services is often interpreted (e.g. here) as meaning that the file has been evaluated and it's only the other evaluations pending like security. It seems logical and often pre-arrival services is followed by other steps like decision made.

BUT: that's outsiders interpreting and while seems to be supported by eg. gcms notes, processes change, so may not always be the case.

Reactions: Sonali1990

angelying1221

Sep 26, 2020
Got the passport request this morning even GC key not updated yet.
Application received on 18 December 2019, and no extension for landing during epidemic due on Feb 12, 2021 the medical result, its a kinda of rush for us to prepare!
Just to encourage everyone don’t lose your hope!

Reactions: Paul09 and wongjowo

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Application received on 18 December 2019, and no extension for landing during epidemic due on Feb 12, 2021 the medical result, its a kinda of rush for us to prepare!
Congratz

I think it is because your medical will be expire in Feb so you to land before it expires

Best of luck for the remaining of December 2019 outland

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Congratulations!!! finally a ray of hope for Dec 2019 applicants too. Kindly share your timeline, PA's country of residence, and Visa Office.