+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

VD96

Feb 13, 2020
Looks like we are at the worst stage of unluckiness. When countries like India open their passport services, Mississauga goes into lockdown. There is nothing we can do but hope CPC-M starts processing soon. Be strong people, be strong.

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Looks like we are at the worst stage of unluckiness. When countries like India open their passport services, Mississauga goes into lockdown. There is nothing we can do but hope CPC-M starts processing soon. Be strong people, be strong.
If is it, then its not a happy news. Can you please tell when mississauga going to lockdown again

H&H

Dec 11, 2019
Congratulations. Happy for u.

I have the same timeline. I din receive any update. May b cz I am from India
hmmm the visa office might matter but I don't know if the country matters now for the reason of delay itself because I've seen people from other countries getting approved earlier altho their Application Received dates were later than mine... I'm hoping yours come very very soon as well!! :)

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I've got COPR letter :) The IRCC called me the same day to perform a virtual landing (I'm in Canada right now). GCKey shows the application is Approved. Currently, I am waiting for my PR card.

I think that's all. After 338 days (11 months and 2 days) I became a Permanent Resident of Canada.
It's been a long journey! Thank you for your support, also thanks to this forum I didn't go crazy in this unpredictable 2020 time! :)

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
They are not going on lock down, not right now anyways. The covid alert level is going to red but that doesn't stop government agencies from working.
You're right, it takes much less to stop government agencies from working. :D
Almost 4 months since receipt of our CSQ and almost 10 months since the CSQ request letter and.....no updates to our file after it got moved to Mississauga.

Reactions: Paul09

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
You're right, it takes much less to stop government agencies from working. :D
Almost 4 months since receipt of our CSQ and almost 10 months since the CSQ request letter and.....no updates to our file after it got moved to Mississauga.
There is some kind of dispute going on with IRCC employee unions and the Treasury Board of Canada. No wonder they are always ready to walkout.

https://www.canada.ca/en/government/publicservice/covid-19/employee-illness-leave.html

https://www.ceiu-seic.ca/covid_19_employee_illness_and_leave