+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
dont apply for it. I applied twice ..both rejected. 2nd time within 12 hours
Trv is thr big scam. This way canada is recovering their economy. Stealing money from us.
The Canadian government budget is measured in hundreds of billions of dollars. Ten thousand applicants paying 100 dollars is one million dollars.

The processing fee probably does not cover, on average, the costs (although government is required I believe by law to attempt to recover some of the cost).

Frankly, you're not worth stealing from at one hundred dollars a pop.

And why did you think that applying twice in a single day would lead to a different result?

It's fine to be unhappy with your refusal and complain. But saying they are stealing from you is just stupid.

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
dont apply for it. I applied twice ..both rejected. 2nd time within 12 hours
Trv is thr big scam. This way canada is recovering their economy. Stealing money from us.
This is very funny. You are the one asking Canada to allow you to come here, not other way around. This is a FEE- your choice to pay or NOT! Just because you paid it, Canada is NOT obligated to say YES! You have a very angry point of view, for somebody who like to be in Canada. Stop the procedure, move out of Canada, no more canadian fees, no more stealing.... BTY, I am the same - waiting for my documents to move on.... Not blaming Canada. That was my choice. I know what I sign for it...yes, it is not easy to be on my own and not see my husband for months...

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
is there anyone who knows if Mississauga office is open and processing files.
Our file is in Mississauga. No news since March 13, 2020.
I know they are working, because a lot of Inland applicants from NOV, Dec 2019 start receiving their OWP lately.

rattan786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Our file is in Mississauga. No news since March 13, 2020.
I know they are working, because a lot of Inland applicants from NOV, Dec 2019 start receiving their OWP lately.
i think they disowned the outland applications for now unless some miracle happens and they start believing outland applicants families are as import as any other family of inland applicant. Just a rational thought :) hope to get good news very soon.

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i think they disowned the outland applications for now unless some miracle happens and they start believing outland applicants families are as import as any other family of inland applicant. Just a rational thought :) hope to get good news very soon.
I think they are employees, like many of us here.
Working as per the direction from the employer.....
I am a government worker as well - so many priorities, not a personal choice what to do when at work...
Personal priorities - outside of working hours....;)

rattan786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
I think they are employees, like many of us here.
Working as per the direction from the employer.....
I am a government worker as well - so many priorities, not a personal choice what to do when at work...
Personal priorities - outside of working hours....;)
i was talking about the government only.

Jun 18, 2011
Hi everyone!! I’m new to the group. I just wanted to share my opinion and ask for advice from the group. Also I’m sorry everyone is being forced apart during covid, I know how stressful it all is and I hope everyone hears good news soon!!

I applied in December 2019 to sponsor my husband from South Korea. In February I got approved as his sponsor, moved file to Mississauga, and he also did his medical and that was received by them in March, and then covid hit and obviously nothing since then.

our plan was for him to move here in October 2020, and just wait an extra month or two here if it wasn’t approved by then. But now it doesn’t seem likely that the final decision will be made by then.

I was just wondering if he is supposed to be outbound, will they automatically send his visa to korea, or can we switch it so if he is here, we can pick his visa up from an office in Canada? I’m not sure if he would have to go back to korea just to get his permanent residency card.
If you want to switch from outland to inland you have to withdraw the application and reapply from inside of Canada and pay all the fees again.

Delhi321

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Many people have applied after seeing these news but they have rejected almost all applications. this is manily for people who are from those countries that doesn't require visa or already have tourist visa. you can enter canada.

but they dont give visa.
so sad. they have not left many choices for us.

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Someone who can help me to know these terms please: AOR, DM, BGC, PPR, COPR, AIP, SA, VO, PA.
AOR Acknowledgment of Receipt
DM Decision Made
BGC Background Check
PPR Passport Request
COPR Confirmation of Permanent Residence
AIP Approval in Principal
SA Sponsor Approval
VO Visa Office
PA Principal Applicant