+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rattan786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Many people have applied after seeing these news but they have rejected almost all applications. this is manily for people who are from those countries that doesn't require visa or already have tourist visa. you can enter canada.

but they dont give visa.

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
i applied for my wife and got rejected in less than 24 hours so if you want to waste 100$ go ahead, I gathered everything bank balance of 50000$, contract job of wife, covid-19 quarantine, every single thing before applying but nope they didn't want to look at it even those idiots!! VERY FRUSTRATING I THINK ALL IMMIGRATION OFFICER SHOULD BE KEPT IN BUBBLE JUST LIKE NHL TEAMS THAN THEY WILL KNOW AND WORK FASTER

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
i applied for my wife and got rejected in less than 24 hours so if you want to waste 100$ go ahead, I gathered everything bank balance of 50000$, contract job of wife, covid-19 quarantine, every single thing before applying but nope they didn't want to look at it even those idiots!! VERY FRUSTRATING I THINK ALL IMMIGRATION OFFICER SHOULD BE KEPT IN BUBBLE JUST LIKE NHL TEAMS THAN THEY WILL KNOW AND WORK FASTER
you showed bank balance $50,000, how much your wife showed?

Delhi321

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
yes it is very frustrating, seems like immigration officer do not follow guidelines from the immigration Minister. These Minister make all the announcement to get votes but it means nothing, so frustrating

Delhi321

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
my wife is in Canada since 5 months and has already gotten calls for interviews from 4 companies. Spouses are not a liability. Working at Tim Hortons also generates taxes and is a part of the economy.
have you received any update from Delhi office since your file got transferred to Delhi.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
What are the conditions for TRV? Will dependents also be allowed in this? Can the spouse work if he comes here?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
The reason I asked about what your wife showed ircc is because I think its more important the money to be in the applicant's account....the inviting spouse can be a millionaire in Canada, but if the wife has not sufficient proof of funds (less than 5K) then the reviewing officer might suspect that he/she will decide to remain in Canada with her millionaire spouse.... that's my thinking anyways.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
IMMIGRATION OFFICER SHOULD BE KEPT IN BUBBLE - - - LOL

Best idea so far, just keep them away from their family, that's how they will know the importance of family reunification. Especially newly married ones :p

Delhi321

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
IMMIGRATION OFFICER SHOULD BE KEPT IN BUBBLE - - - LOL

Best idea so far, just keep them away from their family, that's how they will know the importance of family reunification. Especially newly married ones :p
Lol, Immigration officers are not following the Immigration minister guidelines for Temp Visa and family reunification.

Diamond David

Jan 25, 2020
Many people have applied after seeing these news but they have rejected almost all applications. this is manily for people who are from those countries that doesn't require visa or already have tourist visa. you can enter canada.

but they dont give visa.
looks like a government scam to me, thousands applications and $100 dollars each application. Seems to me that they’re just trying to make money... smh!

Reactions: nrrpxyz1188

nrrpxyz1188

Feb 29, 2020
What are the conditions for TRV? Will dependents also be allowed in this? Can the spouse work if he comes here?
dont apply for it. I applied twice ..both rejected. 2nd time within 12 hours
Trv is thr big scam. This way canada is recovering their economy. Stealing money from us.

KelseyKk

Aug 14, 2020
Hi everyone!! I’m new to the group. I just wanted to share my opinion and ask for advice from the group. Also I’m sorry everyone is being forced apart during covid, I know how stressful it all is and I hope everyone hears good news soon!!

I applied in December 2019 to sponsor my husband from South Korea. In February I got approved as his sponsor, moved file to Mississauga, and he also did his medical and that was received by them in March, and then covid hit and obviously nothing since then.

our plan was for him to move here in October 2020, and just wait an extra month or two here if it wasn’t approved by then. But now it doesn’t seem likely that the final decision will be made by then.

I was just wondering if he is supposed to be outbound, will they automatically send his visa to korea, or can we switch it so if he is here, we can pick his visa up from an office in Canada? I’m not sure if he would have to go back to korea just to get his permanent residency card.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone!! I’m new to the group. I just wanted to share my opinion and ask for advice from the group. Also I’m sorry everyone is being forced apart during covid, I know how stressful it all is and I hope everyone hears good news soon!!

I applied in December 2019 to sponsor my husband from South Korea. In February I got approved as his sponsor, moved file to Mississauga, and he also did his medical and that was received by them in March, and then covid hit and obviously nothing since then.

our plan was for him to move here in October 2020, and just wait an extra month or two here if it wasn’t approved by then. But now it doesn’t seem likely that the final decision will be made by then.

I was just wondering if he is supposed to be outbound, will they automatically send his visa to korea, or can we switch it so if he is here, we can pick his visa up from an office in Canada? I’m not sure if he would have to go back to korea just to get his permanent residency card.
It is possible to receive in Canada. There are multiple threads where this comes up.