+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nicoleee

Dec 15, 2019
You're very lucky. Usually it takes 3-6 months or more for MVO. Applicants from July 2019 haven't heard anything yet. Did you receive pre-arrival letter?
They were still open last Monday and my ECAS status changed from Application Received to Decision Made on the 17th, Tuesday.

MFG11

Dec 16, 2019
You're very lucky. Usually it takes 3-6 months or more for MVO. Applicants from July 2019 haven't heard anything yet. Did you receive pre-arrival letter?
Not yet. I am thinking maybe it was just a system glitch. I've read from a previous post whose application also forwarded to Manila that her ECAS also changed from Application Received to Decision Made but got her PPR after 3 months.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
They were still open last Monday and my ECAS status changed from Application Received to Decision Made on the 17th, Tuesday.
Website say they are closed, not sure exactly when they closed.

Like you said, it is probably an error. As it takes longer than 2 days for them to make decisions at Manila visa office.

Reactions: MFG11

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,
Is anybody has received email like below? I did not receive any DM mail yet

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Take me to the survey
or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/irccclient2020?username=Z29ZFHTQ

Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve our services.

If you experience any difficulties with the survey, please contact Advanis by telephone at 1-866-509-6986 or by e-mail at survey+irccclient2020@advanis.net.

If you would like to verify the authenticity of this IRCC survey, please visit the IRCC web page under “Notices” in our Newsroom or click on the link below:
Visit the IRCC web site
Copyright © 2020 Advanis, All rights reserved.
Confidentiality:
You have been randomly selected to participate in this brief online survey. Your responses are confidential, we will not try to sell you anything, and the information you provide will never be sold to a third party.
If you'd rather not be contacted, please unsubscribe from this message.
Our mailing address is:
Advanis
10123 99th Street NW, Suite 200
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3H1
Canada

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hello,
Is anybody has received email like below? I did not receive any DM mail yet

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Take me to the survey
or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/irccclient2020?username=Z29ZFHTQ

Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve our services.

If you experience any difficulties with the survey, please contact Advanis by telephone at 1-866-509-6986 or by e-mail at survey+irccclient2020@advanis.net.

If you would like to verify the authenticity of this IRCC survey, please visit the IRCC web page under “Notices” in our Newsroom or click on the link below:
Visit the IRCC web site
Copyright © 2020 Advanis, All rights reserved.
Confidentiality:
You have been randomly selected to participate in this brief online survey. Your responses are confidential, we will not try to sell you anything, and the information you provide will never be sold to a third party.
If you'd rather not be contacted, please unsubscribe from this message.
Our mailing address is:
Advanis
10123 99th Street NW, Suite 200
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3H1
Canada

Yes, I did. But they wanted to know about my experience with the FSW-Express Entry application, which I had filed in Dec-2018, and not about the Spousal application.

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
Hey Guys,
I know right now the ircc offices are reduced to just essential capacity and it looks like they are not processing the applications until atleast the lockdown. I also read the travel restrictions are till 30th june unless you are exempt. My application is at cpc mississauga and i had already received aor2 in the beginning of march, do you think the application will be processed after lockdown ends(if not extended) or will my spouse not receive a decision/copr until 30th june.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone, I love to share CANADA IMMIGRATION MINISTER's email address so we all can send request to him to have our spouse to be with us specially in this horable COVID-19 Scary time. His name is Marco Medicino

IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Let's raise our voice and feeling!
Yes, you do love to share it. It would probably be just as useful and less distracting for others if you shared it in the main pinned thread and not the exact same text in multiple threads, though.

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

Is it normal to receive AOR2 before medical request? My file has been moved to Amman visa office.
I'm feeling very impatient to receive the medical request
My application forwarded to Amman visa office on 17 Dec 2019, since then no communication at all, total silence, I do not know if they are processing any applications right now :(

Reactions: Nina12

Ray of hope

Sep 30, 2019
Hi,
My File was submitted on 31st December 2019
AOR- Jan 15th
Bio passed - 31st Jan
Medicals passed - 3rd Feb
Addition documents provided is uploaded.
And it says 50% completed.And it still shows Checking for eligibility and security check.
These documents were submitted on December 31st itself and any clue how long it will take to get through security and background check ?

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi,
My File was submitted on 31st December 2019
AOR- Jan 15th
Bio passed - 31st Jan
Medicals passed - 3rd Feb
Addition documents provided is uploaded.
And it says 50% completed.And it still shows Checking for eligibility and security check.
These documents were submitted on December 31st itself and any clue how long it will take to get through security and background check ?
file transfer office?lvo?
we also sumitted document 31st dec 19,bio ,medical, file transfer to lvo all done but waiting for aor2 and our file completed percentage is 25.