+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
its so sad to not be with your partner in this challenging time. Hope everyone get PPR before the end of this month.
It is so much hard. If the file moved to local Visa Office, can they really considered spous is immidiate family member and DM as soon as possible?

MFG11

Dec 16, 2019
Hi,

My ECAS under the permanent residence application status was updated to "Decision Made" last week, when I click on it, it says the following.
  1. We received XXXXXXX application for permanent residence on December 23, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXX application on March 15, 2020.
  3. We sent XXXXXXX a letter on February 13, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent XXXXXXX medical instructions on February 14, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
There's no update on my GCKey either.

What does this mean? Is this positive? Or have people been rejected after "Decision Made"?

P.S. Our application was transferred to Visa office in Manila last month.

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

My ECAS under the permanent residence application status was updated to "Decision Made" last week, when I click on it, it says the following.
  1. We received XXXXXXX application for permanent residence on December 23, 2019.
  3. We sent XXXXXXX a letter on February 13, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent XXXXXXX medical instructions on February 14, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What does this mean? Is this positive? Or have people been rejected after "Decision Made"?

P.S. Our application was transferred in Manila last month.
Wait and see but this is likely sponsor approval.

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Hi,

P.S. Our application was transferred in Manila last month.
You are now in same boat with me :). Line number 2 is shown as AOR2, mine was on Dec 31, 2019 and they keep silent until now.

Reactions: MFG11