+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi

I havent received medical request yet. File has been transfered to Singapore visa office

Anyone in the same boat with me?
It took me 2 months after Singapore send AOR2 to get medical request, or 5 months since application recieved from Sydney.
Now it is even taking longer because of Covid -19.
I got decision made 2 weeks ago and still waiting for gc key to update and passport request.
Expecting thing will be back to normal again at the end of May or early June.

Reactions: Diamond David

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
It took me 2 months after Singapore send AOR2 to get medical request, or 5 months since application recieved from Sydney.
Now it is even taking longer because of Covid -19.
I got decision made 2 weeks ago and still waiting for gc key to update and passport request.
Expecting thing will be back to normal again at the end of May or early June.
I received the AOR2 on Jan 30.

Glad to hear that you have received DM. No interview I supposed?

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I received the AOR2 on Jan 30.

Glad to hear that you have received DM. No interview I supposed?
My AOR2 was December 31st, 2019.
Medical request March 2nd, 2020
Pre-arrival letter March 3rd, 2020
Medical done and passed : March 5-8, 2020
Decision made: March 23
No interview yet. Gcms said that Interview waived.
Waiting for ppr from Singapore.

Reactions: inshaAllah1day

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
My AOR2 was December 31st, 2019.
Medical request March 2nd, 2020
Pre-arrival letter March 3rd, 2020
Medical done and passed : March 5-8, 2020
Decision made: March 23
No interview yet. Gcms said that Interview waived.
Waiting for ppr from Singapore.
Hi, on December 31st did you receuve email that said your file transferred to Singapre visa office from Sydney? How did you determind that your AOR2?

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi, on December 31st did you receuve email that said your file transferred to Singapre visa office from Sydney? How did you determind that your AOR2?
Email transfer notification sent by CIC on December 5th. It said file is transfered to Singapore office.
Singapore sent email, ecas stated Started processing, it is official AOR2, gc key also indicated the receipt, on December 31. The process is clear. After 2 months silent, medical request and pre arrival letter shown on gc key.
In fact, Singapore might take only 2 weeks to process my case. By January 14, Singapore agent already processed my case, recommended pass, medical ready to assessed. CIC Sydney make the final decision.
Now Singapore is on lockdown for 1 month. Things will definately get delayed .

Reactions: aababuji

Nehanitin28

Feb 26, 2020
Email transfer notification sent by CIC on December 5th. It said file is transfered to Singapore office.
Singapore sent email, ecas stated Started processing, it is official AOR2, gc key also indicated the receipt, on December 31. The process is clear. After 2 months silent, medical request and pre arrival letter shown on gc key.
In fact, Singapore might take only 2 weeks to process my case. By January 14, Singapore agent already processed my case, recommended pass, medical ready to assessed. CIC Sydney make the final decision.
What was your % on gckey before decision made

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
What’s everyone’s %of application completed on gc key??
% does not matter. That's just the percentage of time in the average 12 months. It has nothing to do with the direct processing of your application.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Thank you so much for your kindness to shared your file update

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Thank you so much for your kindness to shared your file update
I guess we need to wait for at least 2 months. I dont think receiving pr now or two months from now would make any different due to the curent situations

Last edited: