+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Hey i am doing applications throught lawyer so. Can I use this online tool as it’s saying to agree and all cerification aa applicant or applicants executor so if agree the do I get any problems and what details did u keep there to get status update
You can use ECAS if you have a lawyer, you just can’t link your app to GCKEY, which is a different online tool.

yannezie

May 8, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-03-2020
Med's Request
17-02-2020
Med's Done....
26-02-2020
You can use ECAS if you have a lawyer, you just can’t link your app to GCKEY, which is a different online tool.
i also did our application with a consultant and no complains at all.. right from the start hes so helpful in guiding me and he sents me update everytime :)

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
i also did our application with a consultant and no complains at all.. right from the start hes so helpful in guiding me and he sents me update everytime :)
That's good.. is your consultant give you some idea how much time it will take to get the visa. As per the no of files they usually handles.

Linux100

Sep 4, 2020
My application was sent to inland Mississauga case processing address by my spouse on july 2nd this this year instead of outland case processing address in Novo Scotia. What should i do now because my spouse and family sponsorship application is an outland application. Should i prepare a new application? Am so scared the application will be return back to my wife because of wrong mailing address. I need an advice plz

Linux100

Sep 4, 2020
My application was sent to inland Mississauga case processing address by my spouse on july 2nd this this year instead of outland case processing address in Novo Scotia. What should i do now because my spouse and family sponsorship application is an outland application. Should i prepare a new application? Am so scared the application will be return back to my wife because of wrong mailing address. I need an advice plz

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020
In this case they will mostly return the application because it should be send to Nova Scotia.
Once you get it return u can send the same package to Nova Scotia or else prepare a new application but then it will take more time and even to go again with the same stressful things.

vish1012

Dec 19, 2013
Hello Everyone,

If anyone can help me with their status of spousal file (moved to NDVO) in January 2020, it will be much appreciated.

My timeline :

Marriage Date : 10 Nov 2019
Application Received : AOR : 11 Dec 2019
Bio metric Request : 09 Jan 2020 (done within one week)
Sponsor Eligibility requirement met : 13 Jan 2020
Medical Exam Request : 13 Jan 2020 (done within one week), Result received.
File Moved to NDVO for further processing : 28 Jan 2020 (last notification)

Few Questions from my side :

How long NDVO takes for further process ?
Do NDVO call our partner for cross verification ?
Do they still send passport request ?
Do they need to finish their process before medical expires (Jan 2021) ?
What if medical expires ?

Please help.

Anyone with even little info..much appreciated.

Hope they finish ALL NDVO file soon.

dicaprio32

Dec 12, 2019
Dear all,
When I ( Sponsor) look at ECAS for my wife ( principal applicant ) 's PR application, I just noticed Decision Made !! , but when I go to GC Key it is always the same message"
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Can someone tell me what s the heck . thank you very much

raja06042016

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Dear all,
When I ( Sponsor) look at ECAS for my wife ( principal applicant ) 's PR application, I just noticed Decision Made !! , but when I go to GC Key it is always the same message"
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
visa office? timeline?

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
I got DM today! I just saw it on ECAS - they probably sent an e-mail to my lawyer

I'm in shock! I hope you all hear something soon

APP Received: Dec 19, 2019
AOR: Jan 10
BR: Jan 23
SA: Jan 24
Bio completed: Jan 27
Moved to Amman VO: Feb 04
AOR 2: Feb 24
Pre arrival: April 23
Medical Request: August 11
Exam taken: August 18
Medicals Received: August 26
Decision Made: August 31
which visa office?

Luys5000

Sep 5, 2020
Hi ! any one from India feb ,mar 2020 applicant received biometrics and is it biometrics office’s are open in india ?

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Dear all,
It is very normal. It takes time between Decision made from Ecas, to passport request, then update in gc key. Like my case, decision made in March, covid-19, ......, passport request in August, update everything in August. Just relax, you will soon get the result.