DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
So my husband had cancelled his visa and had moved to India from Bahrain because I had to leave to come to Canada. He wants to go back now and try to get a job back there while our kids remain in India. How will this affect our application? Should I just have to send a webform with the details of an address change?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
So my husband had cancelled his visa and had moved to India from Bahrain because I had to leave to come to Canada. He wants to go back now and try to get a job back there while our kids remain in India. How will this affect our application? Should I just have to send a webform with the details of an address change?
This depends on the amount of time he wants to stay in Bahrain. If stay is more than 6 months you can update IRCC.

Reactions: sherin42

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
This depends on the amount of time he wants to stay in Bahrain. If stay is more than 6 months you can update IRCC.
It depends on when their application in going to make any movement.
Either ways so if it less than 6 months do i have not to update anything anywhere?

Reactions: Paul09

Kabbo3008

Sep 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me what is pre arrival services or letter and when it will be sent by ircc?? I mean does it send before passport submission email or after passport submission email?? Thank you in advance.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can anyone tell me what is pre arrival services or letter and when it will be sent by ircc?? I mean does it send before passport submission email or after passport submission email?? Thank you in advance.
Usually before passport submission email. Sometimes with lengthy gap between, sometimes very short. Note, I believe there have been a few cases of pre-arrival services letter being sent after passport request.

Kabbo3008

Sep 1, 2019
Usually before passport submission email. Sometimes with lengthy gap between, sometimes very short. Note, I believe there have been a few cases of pre-arrival services letter being sent after passport request.
Thank you.. I received my passport submission email on july 2020 but not received something like that. Howeve, i yet not submitted my passport as vfs offc is closed in my country. Should i raise a web form about this?? Any suggestion from anyone? And if you or anyone got this letter, i will be glad if you let me know what actually the letter says.
Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you.. I received my passport submission email on july 2020 but not received something like that. Howeve, i yet not submitted my passport as vfs offc is closed in my country. Should i raise a web form about this?? Any suggestion from anyone? And if you or anyone got this letter, i will be glad if you let me know what actually the letter says.
Thank you.
First, don't worry about the pré arrival services letter.

Second if you've received the passport request letter, contact the visa office at the embassy. Or IRCC central through web form.

Some of the embassy offices are accepting passports for stamping directly. Make whatever arguments you can for your need to travel to join family soon.

You could also contact your MP. It is a bit ridiculous that you cannot get your copr when you have the passport request. For passport request, the VFS offices are mostly just postboxes to coordinate logistics.

Kabbo3008

Sep 1, 2019
Thank you for ur reply. I contact with ircc through web form about stamping on my passport but unfortunately they didnt reply. Moreover, in ircc email they straightway written that i have to frequently check the vfs web site untill the offc reopen. Now without waiting nothing i can do.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for ur reply. I contact with ircc through web form about stamping on my passport but unfortunately they didnt reply. Moreover, in ircc email they straightway written that i have to frequently check the vfs web site untill the offc reopen. Now without waiting nothing i can do.
Try your MP.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Some embassies are accepting passports directly, bypassing VFS, try to contact your embassy and see what they say.

Reactions: armoured

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Contact the vfs office closest to your country which is opened and accepting passport.