+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

KelseyKk

Aug 14, 2020
Did anyone have a problem linking their paper application to their account? It says our application can’t be found and to try again with correct information. I had this problem from the very beginning but then it was moving so quickly and we had medical submitted at the end of February so I didn’t bother troubleshooting because I wasn’t worried. But now with COVID I want to see if our timeline has started moving again since some others have. I emailed them but they just gave me the basic instructions to do it and to contact then again if I still can’t do it.

Did anyone else have this problem and resolved it? Before I go through the trouble of their next steps that will take a bit.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Did anyone have a problem linking their paper application to their account? It says our application can’t be found and to try again with correct information. I had this problem from the very beginning but then it was moving so quickly and we had medical submitted at the end of February so I didn’t bother troubleshooting because I wasn’t worried. But now with COVID I want to see if our timeline has started moving again since some others have. I emailed them but they just gave me the basic instructions to do it and to contact then again if I still can’t do it.

Did anyone else have this problem and resolved it? Before I go through the trouble of their next steps that will take a bit.
Is this through ecas or gckey?

I could never get into ecas (still have not) but had no trouble with gckey. Try both.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019

I had this issue and asked them for the specific reason why I couldn't. Apparently the country of issue of passport they have is wrong... I was able to then link it using the wrong info but I had to send a web form to have it rectified. No answer on that yet though.

KelseyKk

Aug 14, 2020
I had this issue and asked them for the specific reason why I couldn't. Apparently the country of issue of passport they have is wrong... I was able to then link it using the wrong info but I had to send a web form to have it rectified. No answer on that yet though.
Thanks so much!! I’ll keep that in mind if I have to contact them again!!

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Medicals received today :)

APP Received: Dec 19, 2019
AOR: Jan 10
BR: Jan 23
SA: Jan 24
Bio completed: Jan 27
Moved to Amman VO: Feb 04
AOR 2: Feb 24
Pre arrival: April 23
Medical Request: August 11
Exam taken: August 18
Medicals Received: August 26
Vo???
what dose mean pre arrival

Divu123

Aug 27, 2020
Medicals received today :)

APP Received: Dec 19, 2019
AOR: Jan 10
BR: Jan 23
SA: Jan 24
Bio completed: Jan 27
Moved to Amman VO: Feb 04
AOR 2: Feb 24
Pre arrival: April 23
Medical Request: August 11
Exam taken: August 18
Medicals Received: August 26
Your are from India or another country

zohra208

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone, does anyone from India knows if Delhi VFS is issuing visa??
I live in Afghanistan and I tried to call them nobody picking up the phone.

I am wondering wether they r open or not

If anyone has submitted their passport recently plz share your experience!!

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi everyone, does anyone from India knows if Delhi VFS is issuing visa??
I live in Afghanistan and I tried to call them nobody picking up the phone.

I am wondering wether they r open or not

If anyone has submitted their passport recently plz share your experience!!
Not open yet, they might be open from early September. Always check their website

Reactions: Toby2020