+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mictason

Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for the details, you mentioned you got COPR after arriving into Toronto, did you travel with visitors visa or is your country visa exempt. Thanks
My plan was to enter as immediate family member with my eTA. I am from HK which is visa exempt. At border, when agent was checking my passport, he suddenly told me my PR was approved as shown on his computer and if I wanted to do landing right away. I was so shocked and my hands kept shaking. While I was frightening of what would be questioned by the officer, he handed me my copr and told me I am officially a PR now.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I’m also outland 2019 applicant. I got my dm on Jun 30 and copr was handed to me by border agent when I arrived YYZ as direct family member of my Canadian husband. I was thrilled. Wish everyone else best luck and have positive results soonest.
Hello, what is a DM ???

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "mictason, publicación: 8727686, miembro: 906591"]
decisión tomada
[/CITAR]
Thank you congratulations

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My plan was to enter as immediate family member with my eTA. I am from HK which is visa exempt. At border, when agent was checking my passport, he suddenly told me my PR was approved as shown on his computer and if I wanted to do landing right away. I was so shocked and my hands kept shaking. While I was frightening of what would be questioned by the officer, he handed me my copr and told me I am officially a PR now.
That is amazing, congratulations.

Jul 18, 2020
12/16/19 App recd
1/7/20 Aor 1
1/29/20 Biometrics done
2/3/20 Medical done
2/5/20 Police cert applied
2/5/20 App transferred to HKVO
3/11/20 Aor2+Updated forms request
4/2/20 Updated forms sent
5/19/20 Police cert 2nd request + additional
doc request(intent to move back)
6/2/20 Additional doc submitted
6/9/20 Pre arrival letter
6/30/20 Dm
7/10/20 copr
Wow concretes! I got exactly same timeline as yours....only the first line. Same VO and same received date, just nothing coming after medical exam received on March.

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I haven't received AOR2, and my case was moved to London VO on March 13th 2020. Does this mean no ones working on it?
Same situation. Has it said its been received. Mine was send the 3rd of March and they replied to me about a form and told me they coudlnt confirm if they have it because of covid. So to answer your question, no most likely no one is working on it. Just saw someone whos was treansferred in Feb get AOR2 so maybe they just started

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Congrats. Same timeline as you and waiting on AOR2, did u get any email or just update on ecas
Thanx. Just update on ecas....i orderd gcsm notes last month and it says file was in transit.....and also applied for trv last month bt no update received on trv

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Thanx. Just update on ecas....i orderd gcsm notes last month and it says file was in transit.....and also applied for trv last month bt no update received on trv
What was the update on ECAS? What date was yours transferred to London and where is your PA from?
I did GCMS notes back before they closed and same thing said it was in transit. The London office were quick to reply to my emails regarding the application

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
GCMS notes showed they did an extra check on myself (sponsor) to check if I have used social services, welfare etc. Took a couple of weeks to clear and then they approved sponsor and asked for medical and BIL but just after closed down.
Does anyone know what happens if medical expires (1 year) before the process is completed? I'm sure due to the Covid-19 situation it has taken a few months away, will they extend or reask for medicals. Our was super expensive and really hoping not to have to do it all over again.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does anyone know what happens if medical expires (1 year) before the process is completed? I'm sure due to the Covid-19 situation it has taken a few months away, will they extend or reask for medicals.
In the past, they have asked for medicals to be re-done, although I do not know if that was in all cases.

And no, no-one knows what they will do when or as the covid situation improves. I believe in a few cases reported here they have just 'extended' as not all accredited medical centres are open.

But honestly I personally think it is not worth worrying about at this point, as it's likely IRCC does not know what they will do either - among other things, covid situation is very different in different countries and lockdown rules vary widely, so they probably can't come up with a general rule right now anyway.

Well, no-one can stop you worrying, but no-one knows and worrying about it will not change anything, and as far as I'm aware there's no useful information out there.

(Personally I'm a bit optimistic they will extend or find some softer solution, and I certainly hope so, since likely to affect my family too, and for larger families it is expensive).

Reactions: sherin42 and akbarz

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
What was the update on ECAS? What date was yours transferred to London and where is your PA from?
I did GCMS notes back before they closed and same thing said it was in transit. The London office were quick to reply to my emails regarding the application
Started processing 16th jul 2020 update was .
Transfered to lvo on 21feb 2020
Im from pakistan
We received gcsm notes in jul and was in transit in notes

Reactions: akbarz