+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hi ..
Is anyone in this group still waiting for AIP or SA?
or I am (Dec 11 2019 applicant) the only one waiting for AIP . .
I have raised the IRCC web form for this . usually how long does it takes them to reply back. or what should I do . . Please advise, Thank you.
Sorry to hear that. They might take 5-7 business days to respond. Have you called them? If not, give a shot and I would recommend calling them at 8AM. All the best!

Reactions: Rj saini

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Sorry to hear that. They might take 5-7 business days to respond. Have you called them? If not, give a shot and I would recommend calling them at 8AM. All the best!
Thank you for reply .
I raised a webform last time, and after that, I called them. and upon calling them they just told me due to covid reasons there is a delay in the file. And then I got a reply for that web form that you called IRCC and your questions has been answered in Call.

So this time I am just waiting for them to reply back to the webform first so that they can look into my file. because If i call them now again I will not get any reply for webform and On call they will just read the status of my file that I can also see on my GIC ....

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Good day all, I got a message from Cic that my file has been transferred to Etobicoke Office after we got SA last month and provided the additional documents they requested for , now they moved my app to Etobicoke, please does anyone have this experience too or know why it was transferred?????? Thanks

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Good day all, I got a message from Cic that my file has been transferred to Etobicoke Office after we got SA last month and provided the additional documents they requested for , now they moved my app to Etobicoke, please does anyone have this experience too or know why it was transferred?????? Thanks
Sorry for the bad news. You will have to order GCMS notes to know why your file was transferred. Usually admissibility issue or they don’t believe relationship is genuine. What documents did they request and did you provide before the transfer? There is another thread for files that have been transferred to Etobicoke
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-application-transferred-to-etobicoke.574667/page-59

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Sorry for the bad news. You will have to order GCMS notes to know why your file was transferred. Usually admissibility issue or they don’t believe relationship is genuine. What documents did they request and did you provide before the transfer? There is another thread for files that have been transferred to Etobicoke
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-application-transferred-to-etobicoke.574667/page-59
They requested for proof of cohabitation documents which I provided 3 weeks ago and my file was transferred today.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I haven't got any update after SA back on 9 Nov 2020. I am waiting for any update. they haven't even asked for any additional documents for my file .

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Dec 31st 2019 applicant: Same here my file was transferred to Etobicoke on the 3rd of February. I called IRCC this morning to get more details and updates, the agent wasn’t responding nicely he just said no updates on my file and he has no reason why my file was transferred. So so sad

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Dec 31st 2019 applicant: Same here my file was transferred to Etobicoke on the 3rd of February. I called IRCC this morning to get more details and updates, the agent wasn’t responding nicely he just said no updates on my file and he has no reason why my file was transferred. So so sad
[/QUOT
Did they say it’s for further assessment? What is in the content of the mail?

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Got both, SA and AIP. Shows Decision Made in eCAS. In email with AIP said that file's transferred to Etobicoke from where they'd contact with further instructions.
Hi, please what was the content of the mail they sent for the transfer of your file to Etobicoke?

Simmy200

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I am September 2019 applicant. File got transferred in September 2020 to etobicoke for further assessment. I got SA then file got transferred..since then nothing at all from etobicoke office..its been 17 months and still nothing.. my medical expired last month also.. so, just waiting and praying to hear something soon from them

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hello Everyone.

Can anyone help me with letting me if they have received their PR card post getting COPR and sending your passport size photograph to them. I had submitted my spouse's pics back in Jan but haven't received a PR card or any update on that. Anyone in a similar situation?

marso

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
1423 - Desktop Publishing Op
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 1, 2013 (Approved)
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2013
IELTS Request
April 6, 2013 (Taken ahead)
Med's Request
January 9, 2014
Med's Done....
January 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2014
LANDED..........
August 12, 2014
Hello guys!

On Feb 25, 2021 we got an update that a decision has been made.
On March 2, I received another email saying there has been an update.

On my IRCC account, the final decision states:
  • March 1, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Under Document Status, it mentions "Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)" valid until 2022/02/16

Which is great and got us so excited... however the eCAS states:
  • 6. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on March 1, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Which is weird because we have not traveled or anything of the sort on that date. We applied inland on December 2019, and the most recent entry to Canada (at the Vancouver airport) was Jan 04, 2020 when we came back from a vacation.

I was wondering if someone here experienced the same?

EDIT:
We also did not receive a copy of COPR by mail or email.

Ude

May 6, 2017
Hello guys!

On Feb 25, 2021 we got an update that a decision has been made.
On March 2, I received another email saying there has been an update.

On my IRCC account, the final decision states:
  • March 1, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Under Document Status, it mentions "Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)" valid until 2022/02/16

Which is great and got us so excited... however the eCAS states:
  • 6. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on March 1, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
Which is weird because we have not traveled or anything of the sort on that date. We applied inland on December 2019, and the most recent entry to Canada (at the Vancouver airport) was Jan 04, 2020 when we came back from a vacation.

I was wondering if someone here experienced the same?

EDIT:
We also did not receive a copy of COPR by mail or email.
Congratulations.
It is all ended.
The update on ecas replaced the physical landing interview if covid was not a thing.
You should be receiving the PDF copy of your copr soon.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hello Everyone.

Can anyone help me with letting me if they have received their PR card post getting COPR and sending your passport size photograph to them? I had submitted my spouse's pics back in Jan but haven't received a PR card or any update on that. Anyone in a similar situation?