+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Thank you for reply .
I raised a webform last time, and after that, I called them. and upon calling them they just told me due to covid reasons there is a delay in the file. And then I got a reply for that web form that you called IRCC and your questions has been answered in Call.

So this time I am just waiting for them to reply back to the webform first so that they can look into my file. because If i call them now again I will not get any reply for webform and On call they will just read the status of my file that I can also see on my GIC ....
Did they ever reply your webform? We sent one since January and still have not heard back

Reactions: Rj saini

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Did they ever reply your webform? We sent one since January and still have not heard back
yeah. Raised the web form on 8th Feb 2021 and got a response back on 25 Feb 2021. But it didn't helped much. I raised another Webform yesterday. let's see when they will reply for this one.

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Dec 31st 2019 applicant: Same here my file was transferred to Etobicoke on the 3rd of February. I called IRCC this morning to get more details and updates, the agent wasn’t responding nicely he just said no updates on my file and he has no reason why my file was transferred. So so sad
Good Afternoon ,

please how did you know that your file has been transferred to Etobicoke ?
is there a means to check ?

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Good Afternoon ,

please how did you know that your file has been transferred to Etobicoke ?
is there a means to check ?
They will send you mail letting you know that your application has been forwarded to Etobicoke office for further assessment. If you don’t get this mail then your file is still in Mississauga cpc.

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Anybody from Dec 2019 still waiting.. I am Dec 11 2019. And still waiting without any update.after SA back in Nov 2020.. Raised a Webform and got reply that due to covid it is taking more time..
I don't know what they are doing..

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Anybody from Dec 2019 still waiting.. I am Dec 11 2019. And still waiting without any update.after SA back in Nov 2020.. Raised a Webform and got reply that due to covid it is taking more time..
Yes, we have moved to other forum , I am now in the forum of “ application moved to Etobicoke office” cos my app was moved to Etobicoke office in feb 2021.

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
I'm still waiting too, Dec 30 2019. They give me the same answer, delays due to covid which of course it's not true

Janiceeeee

Mar 26, 2021
Same situation... dec 6 applicant, got SA since Nov 9, 2020, then 4 months later on March 10, just got a letter from IRCC told me that my file has been transferred to Niagara Falls for further assessment.... OMG!!!

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hello Everyone.

Can anyone help me with letting me if they have received their PR card post getting COPR and sending your passport size photograph to them? I had submitted my spouse's pics back in Jan but haven't received a PR card or any update on that. Anyone in a similar situation?
Hi,

i am in the same situation. on the processing times, it shows about 120 days for PR card!!!
were you able to link the PR card application after sending pics?

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi,

i am in the same situation. on the processing times, it shows about 120 days for PR card!!!
Hi,

I am not sure where it shows 120 days for the PR card. We got the link from IRCC and uploaded the pics and even sent the pics via Canada post but haven't heard from them post that. We called IRCC multiple times and all they say is we have received the pics and haven't opened the package and this delay is due to covid and they cannot provide any timeline. Not sure what is the current situation. IRCC representatives are always in a hurry to end the call.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi,

ON the permanent resident confirmation portal the status is "In review with IRCC" since Jan 2021.

Karansa88

Apr 5, 2021
Can anybody please help me understanding the process better? On the ecas system it is showing "decision made" however on the online portal it is still saying "in process". Tried to get an answer through webform but no reply and tried calling them but no firm answer.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Can anybody please help me understanding the process better? On the ecas system it is showing "decision made" however on the online portal it is still saying "in process". Tried to get an answer through webform but no reply and tried calling them but no firm answer.
I am in the same sitution. The application says processed and accepted in MYcic account and on the PR portal, it says under review.

whoiam2

Jul 26, 2018
Anyone here is still waiting for AIP after SA? Inland Dec 11, 2019 Applicant, just recieved SA on March 3, 2021. No movement afterwards, It has been more than 1 month now.