+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
I got the details from IRCC and uploaded the address and image and it has been 10+ days with no update. Says under IRCC review. THese guys are seriously lazy asses.

• Haha
Reactions: Rj saini

Toxa

Aug 17, 2020
Jan10 2020 inland had AIP and SA on Dec 2 2020. Waiting 35days and No Update. Our Eligibility passed and the line in IRCC account still we are reviewing your eligibility. Even we have SA and AIP letter.
Same here. With the same eligibility status on GC account. Got my SA and AIP November 24. Jan 16, 2020 applicant.

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi everyone,
In the form : IMM 0008 (Generic application form for Canada) and in the Contact information section, there is two addresses :
Current mailing address / Residential address.
For my case, they are different.
Please, can you tell me where will IRCC send the hard PR card?
Thank you

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Hi everyone,
In the form : IMM 0008 (Generic application form for Canada) and in the Contact information section, there is two addresses :
Current mailing address / Residential address.
For my case, they are different.
Please, can you tell me where will IRCC send the hard PR card?
Thank you
I am pretty sure to mailing address. That's the whole point of having a mailing address.

loeleo

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

My husband submitted his police check a couple months ago through the link provided in the request letter and we got a confirmation email that the additional documents were received. Since he's from Japan we knew we had to wait for this request letter and that this would be the process.
Only thing is that the main page of his account still says "Action Required" and if we click on the upload documents link in the PR application page it still displays "Police Certificate" under supporting documents (which now says overdue).
I'm confident that the certificate was received but I'm a little concerned that if the other sections of the account didn't get updated then it will seem like something is still outstanding and delay the process. Am I over thinking this or do you think we should try to call IRCC to follow up?

nov/28/19

Aug 19, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2020
Hi everyone,

My husband submitted his police check a couple months ago through the link provided in the request letter and we got a confirmation email that the additional documents were received. Since he's from Japan we knew we had to wait for this request letter and that this would be the process.
Only thing is that the main page of his account still says "Action Required" and if we click on the upload documents link in the PR application page it still displays "Police Certificate" under supporting documents (which now says overdue).
I'm confident that the certificate was received but I'm a little concerned that if the other sections of the account didn't get updated then it will seem like something is still outstanding and delay the process. Am I over thinking this or do you think we should try to call IRCC to follow up?
Make sure you will also sumbit it which is at the bottom of the page you have to scroll down and to the right!

loeleo

Jan 15, 2019
Make sure you will also sumbit it which is at the bottom of the page you have to scroll down and to the right!
Hmm I just see the link at the top of the page for submissions, but I’m hesitant to submit it twice...
We originally submit through the web form because that’s the link the request letter supplied.

I did just send a new message through web form to follow up and see if there’s anything still outstanding, so we’ll see if they get back to us.

Ude

May 6, 2017
Hmm I just see the link at the top of the page for submissions, but I’m hesitant to submit it twice...
We originally submit through the web form because that’s the link the request letter supplied.

I did just send a new message through web form to follow up and see if there’s anything still outstanding, so we’ll see if they get back to us.
when they asked for additional documents I used both the link on gc key and also webform.
The additional documents portion on my account got updated immediately. And when I called the following day, they confirmed to have received it.

loeleo

Jan 15, 2019
when they asked for additional documents I used both the link on gc key and also webform.
The additional documents portion on my account got updated immediately. And when I called the following day, they confirmed to have received it.
Oh ok good to know! I will try that. Thank you everyone!

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hi All,

My wife's application just got approved and there is a COPR document number mentioned in the GCkey.
Could you provide me some info on the next steps? Will we receive an email from Etobicoke office with ecopr and login details or will we receive a hard copy of copr in mailbox?

venkatragavan

Jun 17, 2020
Hi All,

My wife's application just got approved and there is a COPR document number mentioned in the GCkey.
Could you provide me some info on the next steps? Will we receive an email from Etobicoke office with ecopr and login details or will we receive a hard copy of copr in mailbox?
Hi,
I also got my COPR document number in the GCkey with a validity of less than one year. But yet to get any email for portal login or hard copy. Let me know what are all the next steps.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi,
I also got my COPR document number in the GCkey with a validity of less than one year. But yet to get any email for portal login or hard copy. Let me know what are all the next steps.
My wife got her COPR both via email and in the mycic account. As per the COPR, I have sent one passport size photograph to the address mentioned on the COPR. THey have not updated my wife's portal and remain in under review state since 25th Dec 2020.

venkatragavan

Jun 17, 2020
My wife got her COPR both via email and in the mycic account. As per the COPR, I have sent one passport size photograph to the address mentioned on the COPR. THey have not updated my wife's portal and remain in under review state since 25th Dec 2020.
When you say portal, you mean the GC account or portal specific to COPR to send pic? I haven't got any email for COPR yet not sure if it takes time or should I call IRCC. Anyone had gone thru same situation?

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
When you say portal, you mean the GC account or portal specific to COPR to send pic? I haven't got any email for COPR yet not sure if it takes time or should I call IRCC. Anyone had gone thru same situation?
When I say portal, its the link they send to you to upload ur address and photograph. I have done both and it says awaiting IRCC review. Mycic account where you link your application my wife got her COPR and also on her email id. Please check your email if it went in Spam.