+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi All, pls i dont understand why my status bar is showing 100percent completed .but the last message i got from cic is medical passed on the 30th of September. And since then i haven't recieved any message from them .

Maal

Dec 2, 2020
Hi All, pls i dont understand why my status bar is showing 100percent completed .but the last message i got from cic is medical passed on the 30th of September. And since then i haven't recieved any message from them .
Bar doesnt mean nothing applicants are differents just hang there some application take 15 months some 8 months some 6 months good luck just be patient

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
Same with mine application . Only 4 days left, showing 99% complete . Nothing heard back , just got Sponsor approval and no PA approval yet. Looks like they are taking some time to process DEC applications .

mwang

Oct 16, 2014
I just confirmed my address and uploaded my passport photograph in the portal . I'm now on the waiting list for COPR and PR card.
Hi hiwilley,

I was wondering what is COPR? I remembered when I got my PR, there was a "landing paper" that you get at the border. Is it the same thing? Now they send out the landing paper by mail due to covid?

My husband's application showed decision made today. I guess the next step would be waiting for the portal login email...

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi hiwilley,

I was wondering what is COPR? I remembered when I got my PR, there was a "landing paper" that you get at the border. Is it the same thing? Now they send out the landing paper by mail due to covid?

My husband's application showed decision made today. I guess the next step would be waiting for the portal login email...
Oh yeah, new system keep evolving. Yes Land paper is the same as Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).

Congratulations!
Right, your husband just arrived at the stage of waiting for the two emails about the portal process, that would lead to the PR confirmation.

Last edited:

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi,
Same with mine application . Only 4 days left, showing 99% complete . Nothing heard back , just got Sponsor approval and no PA approval yet. Looks like they are taking some time to process DEC applications .
How do I check if the sponsor approval?

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Today received my PR card on mail..
Hi nitindelhi04,
All my steps are also complete [OWP, medical, sponsor approval, etc; application filed March2019 inland spousal] except the background check is still going on. Now the next step will be me receiving an email to upload photos and may be interview before they issue COPR? or they will directly send the COPR before asking me anything? If they ask for pics, etc. for COPR, how much time they will give me? Thanks

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Today I received eCOPR. My GCKey account update says application completed, bar progress is now 100% but earlier today it was @94%.
PS. OWP + PR received December 30th, 2019.
The email:

Date: December 08, 2020

NAME: XXXXXXXXXXX

UCI: XXXXXXXXXX

Application #: XXXXXXXXX

Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear, XXXXXXXXXXXX

Congratulations!

You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Last edited:
Reactions: Faitico