I just got this email from IRCC. I have just replied IRCC email giving them my names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and Location (Port of Entry) as per "WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT" at the bottom of the email:
"We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.
Through the PR Confirmation Portal:
· You will confirm you currently live in Canada
· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)
· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card
· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail
· Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.
Let us know:
- IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
- You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform
of any of these changes:
· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation
· death of
o the sponsor
o the principal applicant or
o any accompanying family member
· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children
· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence
What you need to do next:
Reply to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
) and give us your personal email address and email addresses for every dependant included in your application. Please use this format, one client per line: Names
of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry)
- verify your passport for the date and location.
If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
If you currently live outside Canada, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca