+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Awquin

May 28, 2020
Anyone from Halifax that has gotten a biometrics call? What is your timeline if so. Sitting on my phone for almost three months now and not a peep. TIA.

eqrkim

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
EE BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 17
IELTS Request
Sep 01
Med's Done....
Sept 01 (Med Pass)
AOR Dec23, 2020. - Inland

Received a letter today;
Is this mean PA approved? or SA approved? or DM?
If it is DM, next step would be an interview but I don't think they are doing an interview due to COVID. Do they just mail out the COPR? or phone interview?

Thank you for your help!

-------------------------------------------
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
-------------------------------

Please ignore my footnote, this timeline is for my PR few yrs ago

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
AOR Dec23, 2020. - Inland

Received a letter today;
Is this mean PA approved? or SA approved? or DM?
If it is DM, next step would be an interview but I don't think they are doing an interview due to COVID. Do they just mail out the COPR? or phone interview?

Thank you for your help!

-------------------------------------------
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.

Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
-------------------------------

Please ignore my footnote, this timeline is for my PR few yrs ago
Hi . Congrats for the update..

When was your application received ?

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
saw on Ecas decision made for both sponsorship of PR, wife(PA) got the message ,
december 6th applicant,
no extra docs asked
bio done october 1st ,
medical sept 15 and passed 2 weeks later

Reactions: hiwilley

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Frustrating indeed! Just got the call today and appointment booked for tomorrow! The call came in from 'Restricted" and I think this is the first time they've tried to call since I don't have any Restricted calls in my call history. Hopefully they get back to you soon!
dunno if u follow the whatsapp group but starting monday u can book biometrics appoointment urself online, check twitter.

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
saw on Ecas decision made for both sponsorship of PR, wife(PA) got the message ,
december 6th applicant,
no extra docs asked
bio done october 1st ,
medical sept 15 and passed 2 weeks later
Congratulations! PA has joined the COPR waiting boat. I am in the boat over a week. All the best to us all

Last edited:

BrizoAthena

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Doc's Request.
27-08-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
31-08-2018
We are Dec 24 applicant and receive a correspondence letter today and ask us to provide Evidence of co-habitation. We sent in our bank statements, utilities bills, land title certificates, Auto insurance and everything to prove we are living together.
Does anyone has the same situations? Seems it’s not easy for us

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
We are Dec 24 applicant and receive a correspondence letter today and ask us to provide Evidence of co-habitation. We sent in our bank statements, utilities bills, land title certificates, Auto insurance and everything to prove we are living together.
Does anyone has the same situations? Seems it’s not easy for us
Who received it sponsor or principal applicant?

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
My spouse bio metrics are done on 4th Nov and we are still waiting for updates since than. Any idea how long it takes for the approval as we received her eligibility letter? Dont think there has been any movement on her application since Nov 4th 2020. application says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. " Havent heard from them since 4th Nov 2020.

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi,
I just got this email from IRCC. I have just replied IRCC email giving them my names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and Location (Port of Entry) as per "WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT" at the bottom of the email:

"We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:

· You will confirm you currently live in Canada

· You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)

· You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card

· IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

Important notes:
· Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application until they were approved.
  • IRCC will keep improving on this tool, but for now the portal only allows one profile per person. Regardless of their age, each member of your family (i.e. including your dependants) must have their own profile.
  • You and every dependant included in your application will need their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for us to create an account in the PR Confirmation Portal.
Let us know:

You must inform us right away via the IRCC webform of any of these changes:

· marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation

· death of

o the sponsor

o the principal applicant or

o any accompanying family member

· birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children

· you (the principal applicant) or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence

What you need to do next:

Reply to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address and email addresses for every dependant included in your application. Please use this format, one client per line: Names, UCI, email, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the date and location.

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

If you currently live outside Canada, contact us by replying to this message: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Last edited:

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
File was transferred to Etobicoke today. A month after the sponsor received AIP and the PA’s GCKEY changed to “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”

Reactions: hiwilley