+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

natedavi422

Jul 24, 2020
Hey, so I missed the call from them 3 weeks ago and they haven't called me again since. They called from a no caller ID and didn't leave a callback number, just a message saying "we will call again". Sent Service Canada an enquiry and was told the agents have 2 days to contact you and if no luck you get put at the bottom of the list. So i guess for me based off missing 1 phone call I'm now at the bottom of the list. Anyway all I can say is try your best not to miss the call but not always possible when people work. Very frustrating situation!!
Frustrating indeed! Just got the call today and appointment booked for tomorrow! The call came in from 'Restricted" and I think this is the first time they've tried to call since I don't have any Restricted calls in my call history. Hopefully they get back to you soon!

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi folks,

I'm so in ecstacy of joy, We just received our AIP&SP today @12:25 pm.
Application done by us without a lawyer
Timeline details:
* PR & OWP application received: December 30th, 2019
*Aor: Non
*PR app linked online: February 26th, 2020
*OWP app linked online: February 28th, 2020
*Medical upfront: webform to IRCC upfront in April 2nd, 2020 and updated passed in April 28th, 2020 (medical was done for my TRV extension in January 11th, 2020)
*OWP correspondence letter received: July 16th, 2020
*OWP approved: July 28th, 2020
*Biometrics: webform to IRCC upfront in October 21st, 2020 (given for TRV January 11th, 2019 in Brazil)
*Ghost update on Sunday, November 15th, 2020.
* AIP&SA received: Today November 20th, 2020.
* PFL: I did not received any.
*My IRCC account Review Eligibility showing: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
ECAS: Still showing In Process
Hopefully DM comes soonish alongside COPR.
Decision Made: November 21st, 2020

Goodluck and GOD bless y'all my friends, the success is really going round and for those waiting y'all will get yours sooner. I am glad to be part of this wonderful forum/family, how we come together to proffer solutions and resolve each others problems. Y'all are wonderful and amazing. We'll keep updating each other. Thank you

Last edited:

nitindelhi04

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi folks,

Timeline details:
*Medical upfront: webform to IRCC upfront in April 2nd, 2020 and updated passed in April 28th, 2020 (medical was done for my TRV extension in January 11th, 2020)
*Biometrics: webform to IRCC upfront in October 21st, 2020 (given for TRV January 11th, 2019 in Brazil)
*My IRCC account Review Eligibility showing: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Goodluck and GOD bless y'all my friends, the success is really going round and for those waiting y'all will get yours sooner. I am glad to be part of this wonderful forum/family, how we come together to proffer solutions and resolve each others problems. Y'all are wonderful and amazing. We'll keep updating each other. Thank you

Congrats..Ecas will take some time to update..You can check after 12 hours..

Gritten

Mar 28, 2017
Received COPR letter..

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
@nitindelhi04 Congrats! Your application and AOR is about 6 days ahead of ours. I'm curious, are you married or was this a common-law sponsorship? Have you been in Canada long and did you have to submit any police checks through RCMP?

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi folks,

Timeline details:

It just reflected this morning on ECAS.
Now I am waiting for COPR.

Reactions: ShiroTheHero

mdraper

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
My partner just received a letter to complete his medical exam :D
We applied at the start of Feb 2020 for inland PR through common law sponsorship with an OWP.
What can we expect next?