+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
december 6th AOR came today. the email got sent to my wife as she linked the application prior to her account, so rather than me the sponsor she got it.

what's the timeline for the medical and Background check(i think thats the next step right) the excel sheet the average time varies so much, beginning of the year as fastest and mid year is slowest.

nickbroken

Mar 10, 2019
december 6th AOR came today. the email got sent to my wife as she linked the application prior to her account, so rather than me the sponsor she got it.

what's the timeline for the medical and Background check(i think thats the next step right) the excel sheet the average time varies so much, beginning of the year as fastest and mid year is slowest.
Hmm mine was December 6th as well. Should I be worried that I haven't received anything yet?

nickbroken

Mar 10, 2019
hey nick , i hope not, its a long 61 days to return, someone from whatsup group same day hasnt received it too.
Yeah that is more my concern, like if they are returning it ok, but if it's lost or something then that is a different matter.

farinew

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah that is more my concern, like if they are returning it ok, but if it's lost or something then that is a different matter.
I haven't received anything yet either, I'm Dec 6th applicant as well. When was your file received on the 6th? It was received at noon for me.

Musti82

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
my guess is everyone is getting the email today, mine was first thing in the morning, and couple of people from our whatsapp group has received as well.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I linked my application to my account (I am the PA) following these steps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

I would recommend that you use the application number provided to you in the AOR email and family name, if you don't have your UCI.
The UCI sent in the AOR email is the sponsor's UCI so it won't work if you use that combination.

Good luck and let us know if it works for you!
Hmm still not linking, but it shows in Ecas. Using the same information!

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi
applied common law sponsorship application along with SOWP on oct 2nd and Mississauga office received on oct3rd 2019 and we received acknowledgment on Nov 20th 2019, no update on SOWP till now, its been more than 4months. anyone here the facing same ??