+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys,
I have a couple of questions.
1. Does anybody know if I move from one province (BC) to another (ON), can it impact the timeline of the application? It's in medical submitted stage right now.
2. How much time does it generally take for IRCC to store the medical results in our file? My doctor submitted the medical results (via email) on Sep 14 but IRCC doesn't have them in file yet. Is it normal?
1. Not sure moving from BC to ON would impact on your application. You can change your home address on this page and, just to follow up you might have to call IRCC to make sure they have updated your address on file.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

2. When your doctor uploaded/submitted your medical result to IRCC online, did it reflect on your online account? If not you should call the doctor to resubmit. On your end, webform your personal copy of the medical result to IRCC, i.e. if you got your personal copy from the doctor.

Kismat_Konnection

Oct 6, 2011
1. Not sure moving from BC to ON would impact on your application. You can change your home address on this page and, just to follow up you might have to call IRCC to make sure they have updated your address on file.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

2. When your doctor uploaded/submitted your medical result to IRCC online, did it reflect on your online account? If not you should call the doctor to resubmit. On your end, webform your personal copy of the medical result to IRCC, i.e. if you got your personal copy from the doctor.
Thanks hiwilley!
1. I'm aware of the address change procedure. I 'm wondering if my timeline would be impacted.
2. The doctor's result doesn't show up on my account online. The doctor's office has already submitted the result and they said they can't resubmit it. I've sent the result through webform as well but it still doesn't show up. I'm wondering if its normal for the medical result to not show up for 4-5 weeks after submission by the doctor.

• Wow
Reactions: hiwilley

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Thanks hiwilley!
1. I'm aware of the address change procedure. I 'm wondering if my timeline would be impacted.
2. The doctor's result doesn't show up on my account online. The doctor's office has already submitted the result and they said they can't resubmit it. I've sent the result through webform as well but it still doesn't show up. I'm wondering if its normal for the medical result to not show up for 4-5 weeks after submission by the doctor.
You have really followed up well.
1. I guess there are conversations about inland change of addresses on the forum search here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/change-of-address-for-inland-application.703605/
You can also go on Facebook forum, they provide a lot of answers about this
2. The medical issue seem delaying but will likely reflect with time. Maybe keep calling them and another webform.

Goodluck

Reactions: Kismat_Konnection

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
I am waiting for my phone call from Service Canada to make an appointment for my Biometrics which IRCC requested about two three weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: TCMY

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
I am waiting for my phone call from Service Canada to make an appointment for my Biometrics which IRCC requested about two three weeks ago
So am I, I got the email for biometrics on 25th Sept. Its been almost a month and haven't received any call.

Any idea when will someone get a call for biometrics from Service Canada?

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
My eligibility review started yesterday. I received an invitation to pre-arrival services letter through my GCKey account.
Congratulations!
Prospectively you will be approved soonish.
What's your timeline and did you do biometrics recently or previously?

December thread already showing that 4 people have gotten AIP & SA and one with DM. Going quick quick...

Last edited:

loeleo

Jan 15, 2019
So am I, I got the email for biometrics on 25th Sept. Its been almost a month and haven't received any call.

We're also waiting for a call. We got the biometrics letter Sept. 23rd. Hopefully we will hear from them soon...
Anyone know if they will leave a message/call back number if the call is missed?

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Congratulations!
Prospectively you will be approved soonish.
What's your timeline and did you do biometrics recently or previously?

December thread already showing that 4 people have gotten AIP & SA and one with DM. Going quick quick...
Thank you!

Here is my timeline:
App sent: October 31st, 2019
App returned: November 27th, 2019
App re-sent: November 27th, 2019
App received: December 2nd, 2019
AOR: January 30th, 2020 (Successfully linked PR app to account on the same day)
OWP Approval: April 28th, 2020
OWP received in Mail: May 5th, 2020
Medical Exam Passed: September 12th, 2020
Request Letter for Police Certificate: September 13th, 2020
Request Letter for Detailed CV/Resume: October 1st, 2020

I did not have to do Biometrics. I know that my app is delayed because of my background check.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
We're also waiting for a call. We got the biometrics letter Sept. 23rd. Hopefully we will hear from them soon...
Anyone know if they will leave a message/call back number if the call is missed?
NO idea even I am waiting for a call from them. Got the biometrics letter on 25th Sept.

sandeep7972

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 [PER]
File Transfer...
8-02-2015 [SECOND LINE]
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015, Third Line : 28-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015; Fourth Line : 19-06-2015; PP Sent on 22-06-2015 via VFS Banglore
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-08-2015
Got the biometrics request letter on August 25.
My wife already did biometrics for her visitors Visa last year. So last week I got an update in my CIC accountbas" Biometrics completed - October 16".
Now waiting for AIP and SA.

Those who already did Biometrics within the last ten years are exempted from new biometrics collection even after getting biometrics collection letter.

Dahmerisa

Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys, how are you? We did the application Dec. 5th 2019. We got the AIP and SA yesterday. My status changed to DM (I’m the sponsor) but my husband’s still in progress. He did the Medical exams back in September and I guess they will skip the biometrics because he did it to get the Student vida a year ago. What is the next steps?
For those who got the COPR, first of all, congratulations! Secondly, after you got the AIP and SA, how long took to get the COPR?
p.s: I’ve tried several times to link my account, but I just didn’tget it. Any tips? Thank you

Reactions: xan

Awquin

May 28, 2020

Seems like Greater Toronto Area is getting a ton of calls. For July applicants inland already. Depends on your location.