+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 Inland Spousal Application (With or Without OWP)

JohnCana123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Biometrics are valid for 10 years, she should me good.
They may not be valid.

This is from CIC website:

“If you apply for permanent residence
You need to give biometrics.

If you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo for all permanent resident applications, even if you already gave us your biometrics and they’re still valid. This includes:

family class
economic class
persons with refugee, protected person, or asylum status in Canada”

Reactions: ShiroTheHero

ilsefilan

Feb 20, 2020
Inland Common Law Application + OWP
Dec 18, 2019: Application Sent
Dec 20, 2019: Application Received
Feb 18, 2019: AOR

Orobs93

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Please I will be applying soon can you help me in the other of arranging my forms and document I am quite confused about bar code pages , does it mean I should remove the barcode pages from 5669,0008 5710 and sponsor understanding and add them together and place under the checklist

? then include the forms at a later time in the arrangement and please does this mean I should start arranging from bottom , so that when the officer receives the envelope and brings out the forms and document the first form he/she sees is the document checklist ?

ilsefilan

Feb 20, 2020
Please I will be applying soon can you help me in the other of arranging my forms and document I am quite confused about bar code pages , does it mean I should remove the barcode pages from 5669,0008 5710 and sponsor understanding and add them together and place under the checklist

? then include the forms at a later time in the arrangement and please does this mean I should start arranging from bottom , so that when the officer receives the envelope and brings out the forms and document the first form he/she sees is the document checklist ?
We place the barcode pages under the checklist. And yes the checklist was the top page of the whole package. After the barcodes pages we followed the order of the checklist.

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Congratulations @ilsefilan your application process has started well I got hope.
MY INLAND SPOUSAL APPLICATION:
My application sent: Dec 27th, 2019
Application Received: Dec 30th, 2019
AOR: waiting hopefully by next week

ancrag

May 26, 2019
I've sent in my Sponsorship application for my wife, along with her PR application and Open Work Permit all in one envelope as advised by CIC.

Sent from courier: December 12, 2019
Received: December 13, 2020
Official AOC: February 12, 2020 (61 days)

I checked my applications status as sponsor via: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
It says my Sponsorship is in process and PR is in process... however there is no mention of the Open Work Permit. What does this mean? has anyone experienced the same thing? We are both looking forward for the OWP so she can go back to work. Her Temporary WP will expire March 13. I'm curious what this would mean legally if she continues to work or just quit while waiting for OWP.
Create an online account and search OWP application. If it is in the system then link it and receive updates.

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hey guys,
Any AOR for apps received in January?
I think January applicants would start receiving their AOR next month. They are on late December applications now. My inland spousal application was sent on the 27th December and received 30th December and I am expecting my AOR next week.

Reactions: Robillalovic

Robillalovic

Jun 1, 2018
I think January applicants would start receiving their AOR next month. They are on late December applications now. My inland spousal application was sent on the 27th December and received 30th December and I am expecting my AOR next week.
I guess so...
Mine was sent on Dec 31st and received on Jan 3rd.
Maybe I should wait till the 2nd week of March.

Reactions: hiwilley

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Just called helpline, as I am still having trouble accessing my account. Only thing that has changed is 'we are processing your background check'. I thought this was the last thing they done? Not started reviewing my eligibility yet.

ShiroTheHero

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Just called helpline, as I am still having trouble accessing my account. Only thing that has changed is 'we are processing your background check'. I thought this was the last thing they done? Not started reviewing my eligibility yet.
I have the same message under "Background Check". That's odd though. Do you think it's some sort of a bug?

Can other December applicants who have received AOR please check and let us know if they have the same message or not? Thanks in advance!

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I have the same message under "Background Check". That's odd though. Do you think it's some sort of a bug?

Can other December applicants who have received AOR please check and let us know if they have the same message or not? Thanks in advance!
Must be a bug, or they have changed the process order. Message saying i do not need medical or fingerprints as well (they will get in touch if i do). Seems strange