+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! did my citizenship test on March 21st, and have not received an interview invitation yet. When I look at the trackers here, it seems that people usually get notified within 2 weeks about any interviews. Any idea if that means that no interview is needed? Thanks!
I would say check the new tracker. It will give you an indication if you might be called for an interview or not. If you have your probation, language and presence check complete, I doubt they could call you for one. But again, this is my interpretation and I can be wrong. Take this information at your desecration.

BaKatt

May 10, 2021
I would say check the new tracker. It will give you an indication if you might be called for an interview or not. If you have your probation, language and presence check complete, I doubt they could call you for one. But again, this is my interpretation and I can be wrong. Take this information at your desecration.
I agree with you, and these items are still pending for me. Just wanted to consult the experts here! Many thanks :)

SamChow

Feb 7, 2017
Has anyone received an email from IRCC saying now you can register your self to track your citizenship application process & history instead of the eCAS tool. I registered my self and it shows each and every processing step done in my citizenship application. This is pretty helpful.

astha87

Nov 29, 2016
Has anyone received an email from IRCC saying now you can register your self to track your citizenship application process & history instead of the eCAS tool. I registered my self and it shows each and every processing step done in my citizenship application. This is pretty helpful.
what tool is this, if you dont mind sharing the link please

astha87

Nov 29, 2016
Hi all,
My application was received at NS office on 19Dec2019, AOR was received 17Feb2020. Since then, its been radio silence from IRCC. The application shows "in process"from 28Feb2020.
I have been trying the web form to get some idea about my application but all I get is the standard reply email on the web form and "agent unavailable" via the customer call centre.
Is there any other way I can try?
TIA

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
Hi everyone! did my citizenship test on March 21st, and have not received an interview invitation yet. When I look at the trackers here, it seems that people usually get notified within 2 weeks about any interviews. Any idea if that means that no interview is needed? Thanks!
Check my timeline, I know some people get interview invited 1-2+ months later but depends on your office

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
I just passed the online test
invitation 27/4
test passed: 10/5 (unofficial)

please kindly update

Reactions: sr5095

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
The interview is same as what it would have been if it was face to face prior to COVID.
It may differ from person to person. I may not be able to divulge much detail, just that, they validated her travel history.
May you advise if the interview require us to be physically in canada? Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
No, of course i took test while being physically in canada as instructed. Not sure if an interview would require the same thing?
Yes, you are still required to be physically in Canada for the test, interview, and oath, just like it was required before the pandemic.