+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
So here is the the thing,
as I mentioned yesterday my status was still "waiting on interview" after having the interview and everything else was in progress

Today everything is marked completed but it still says next step is interview

Anyways,

I think the tracker we have on excel will have to be updated to reflect the changes with their online tracker

However, I am not sure you can rely on it for accuracy

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
So here is the the thing,
as I mentioned yesterday my status was still "waiting on interview" after having the interview and everything else was in progress

Today everything is marked completed but it still says next step is interview

Anyways,

I think the tracker we have on excel will have to be updated to reflect the changes with their online tracker

However, I am not sure you can rely on it for accuracy
Do you mind sharing the screenshot here( Don't think it shows any sensitive information). I completed my test 20 days ago. It shows test completed status. Doesn't have any section about Interview.

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
Do you mind sharing the screenshot here( Don't think it shows any sensitive information). I completed my test 20 days ago. It shows test completed status. Doesn't have any section about Interview.
I will just type it in

So at the top it says " waiting on you" and that I have to attend the interview end of May but I already had an interview (got in touch with cic, it was in fact an error)

Where it says details of you application status

Everything else or most of it was marked in progress yesterday

Today everything is marked as completed

Hope it makes sense? Check my signature

Last edited:

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
I will just type it in

So at the top it says " waiting on you" and that I have to attend the interview end of May but I already had an interview (got in touch with cic, it was in fact an error)

Where it says details of you application status

Everything else or most of it was marked in progress yesterday

Today everything is marked as completed

Hope it makes sense? Check my signature
Perfect. Thank you !!

Reactions: Tess90

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hey guys, how do you know which office is processing your applications? From address?

I live in Willow Beach, received AOR in Feb 2020, and no update since then...(single application)

VISH@1990

Mar 3, 2021
Are you sure your interview wasn't in May? ;)

You are absolutely right... sorry typo...

Admins, please update the tracker(Line 28)

Citizenship application - Adult Single
Mississauga, ON
Physical Presence: 1245 days
Application sent: November 28th, 2019
Delivered: December 2nd, 2019
AOR: February 12th, 2020
In Progress: February 22nd, 2020
Test Invite: March 11th, 2021
Test Passed: March 29th, 2021
Interview request: May 5th, 2021
Interview Date: May 7th, 2021
Decision Made: May 9th, 2021

It was a Microsoft Teams interview to verify the identity of the person. Asked all original documents(Travel and Educational) that was submitted along with the application package.

Thank you.

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
You are absolutely right... sorry typo...

Admins, please update the tracker(Line 28)

Citizenship application - Adult Single
Mississauga, ON
Physical Presence: 1245 days
Application sent: November 28th, 2019
Delivered: December 2nd, 2019
AOR: February 12th, 2020
In Progress: February 22nd, 2020
Test Invite: March 11th, 2021
Test Passed: March 29th, 2021
Interview request: May 5th, 2021
Interview Date: May 7th, 2021
Decision Made: May 9th, 2021

It was a Microsoft Teams interview to verify the identity of the person. Asked all original documents(Travel and Educational) that was submitted along with the application package.

Thank you.
Did you ask the officer how long it would take to get the oath ? Mississauga office follows weird timelines , some people get it one month after DM some people 2-3 months. I’ve been waiting since DM on March 17, 2021 , it’s so frustrating.

VISH@1990

Mar 3, 2021
Did you ask the officer how long it would take to get the oath ? Mississauga office follows weird timelines , some people get it one month after DM some people 2-3 months. I’ve been waiting since DM on March 17, 2021 , it’s so frustrating.
Even before I asked, he mentioned that the Oath request email should take around one month on an average, but not guaranteed.

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Even before I asked, he mentioned that the Oath request email should take around one month on an average, but not guaranteed.
Well it certainly takes more than one month for Mississauga office. We have now 4 Mississauga forum members who got the oath invite for May, all of them tested and DM in Feb.