+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Any new GCMS report. updated.
As per myimmitracker- as per AOR i should have got my PPR on 9th March, As per medical passed date I should have got my PPR March 19 thats best case scenario.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Any new GCMS report. updated.
As per myimmitracker- as per AOR i should have got my PPR on 9th March, As per medical passed date I should have got my PPR March 19 thats best case scenario.
every case is different. we all want to get our PPR the soonest. there's a lot of factors affecting the processing time. one of it is that there are thousands of us waiting for our files to be processed.

Reactions: pemyrie

Iammapplepie

Feb 5, 2020
Guys how many months usually the eligibility is passed/met? My AOR is December 28, 2019, 42% complete. I emailed last March 4 and criminality is in progress, I wonder how many months/weeks usually criminality and eligibility is met.
Hi which email ID did you use to check this?

Iammapplepie

Feb 5, 2020
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*Not much happening for 2020 applicants at this stage, PPRs are flowing for 2019 applicants, see below.

Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Statuses by months 2019:
*December, November and October have reported hundreds of PPRs in the past few weeks.

Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

PPRs by period report:
*Very active 2.5 months of 2020. A lot of PPRs. Raining pretty much every day. We can see the decrease in the processing time, see below.

Average processing time CEC:
*We can see that CEC remain the fastest stream.

Average processing for FSW-O&I:
*It sory of stablized at around 185-195 days on average.

Average processing time PNP:
*PNP once again became the fastet stream, a number of December applicants got PPT already.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, however, with new provincial quota allocation we should expect PNPs to pick their share towards August/September.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short. NBPNP 135 DAYS ON AVERAGE!

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs generally, NDVO however, in last 2 months issued A LOT OF PPRs in the past 2 months.

Average by nationality:
*As you can see, Syria, Palestine, Cuba and Zambiaare taking a LONG TIME.

Fastest Stream
And IT IS... PNP in the past 30 days

Processing by visa office
*Vienna, Warsaw and London are SUPER-quick.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!
@andy108 can you share revised dashboard in the light of coronavirus impact. I believe there has been no movement over past week and nothing is expected over next three weeks as well. You sharing a revised dashboard will help. Thanks

Reactions: egam189

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Been checking other threads. No reported movements of Nov and Dec 2019 AORs after march 13th. I had read an article saying that its business as usual for those who already submitted docs for express entry but nothing seems to back it up.

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
I just want to ask if resigning from work before PPR will become an issue or can cause refusal for my PR application. Been working as a nurse for 5 years here in the Philippines. Below is my timeline
NS PNP outland
AOR Dec. 19,2019
MEP Jan 13,2020
BIL Jan 16,2020
Biometrics done Jan. 19, 2020
Received total of 2 ghost updates since AOR. Last GU was Feb 7, 2020.

Received a Provincial Nomination from Nova Scotia after the draw held last Oct. 2019 for NOC 3012 Registered Nurses with 3 years or more work experience and a Languange Proficiency Exam Result of CLB 8. I hope to hear from you guys soon.
Thanks in advance.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
I just want to ask if resigning from work before PPR will become an issue or can cause refusal for my PR application. Been working as a nurse for 5 years here in the Philippines. Below is my timeline
NS PNP outland
AOR Dec. 19,2019
MEP Jan 13,2020
BIL Jan 16,2020
Biometrics done Jan. 19, 2020
Received total of 2 ghost updates since AOR. Last GU was Feb 7, 2020.

Received a Provincial Nomination from Nova Scotia after the draw held last Oct. 2019 for NOC 3012 Registered Nurses with 3 years or more work experience and a Languange Proficiency Exam Result of CLB 8. I hope to hear from you guys soon.
Thanks in advance.
It quite simple. Until you haven't received your PPR, u can't take it for granted that you will get PPR. So wait for it and only then resign from your work.

Considering the current crisis, I will suggest that you don't fly to Canada until the situation normalizes there.

jovich

Aug 10, 2019
My timeline (2nd try)
Originally from CEC then invited by province of Alberta PNP inland

December 4 2019 AOR
January 2020 Medical
January 2020 Biometric
As of Now in _______60%

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
@andy108 Hi Andy,
I got a reply to my webform
Criminality security and background checks are all valid.
Eligibility is ongoing, was recommend pass in February, got a ghost update on Friday.
Why do you think is eligibility still pending even after all the other checks are done and valid!

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
@andy108 Hi Andy,
I got a reply to my webform
Criminality security and background checks are all valid.
Eligibility is ongoing, was recommend pass in February, got a ghost update on Friday.
Why do you think is eligibility still pending even after all the other checks are done and valid!
Well this reply is more of a generic. It's pretty difficult to draw something out of it. There are few cases where the eligibility went to RR even it was told as passed by the agents. This might not have happened in your case though.

Reactions: EnthuChap

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Well this reply is more of a generic. It's pretty difficult to draw something out of it. There are few cases where the eligibility went to RR even it was told as passed by the agents. This might not have happened in your case though.
Their eligibility went to RR before security was started, In my case the security checks and background checks are completed

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Their eligibility went to RR before security was started, In my case the security checks and background checks are completed
That's true. However, howe IRCC works is always a speculation. No one exactly knows the process and they are not following the same protocol for all applications, this is what I have observed in past. Hopefully everything is fine in your case. What you GCMS notes say?