dover

Feb 23, 2020
PNP-INLAND
DEC.28 AOR
JAN 20 MEP
JAN 21 FINGER PRINT FINISHED
no more updates so far...

Andy,

I'm wondering is there any PNP-INLAND case of Dec. has PPR already?
And... I just found all the Oct. Nov. for PNP-INLAND has not been PPR yet... does that mean the Dec.'s case won't be processed until the Oct. and Nov. finished?

Thanks, :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain789

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
I have received an ADR for spouse Indian PCC. We had already taken the PCC for him in November 2019. As he had not stayed 6 months in a row in India for the last 10 years there was no placecard to submit the Indian PCC and hence was not submitted. He had travelled to India for 2-3 days post AOR. Now London Visa Office have requested for his Indian PCC is it okay to send them the PCC issued in November eventhough he has made a short trip in December to India
Hi do u got as action required in my cic account? and in the document section "Replacement needed"- Client Enquiry???

Please respond!!! :rolleyes:

dover

Feb 23, 2020
PNP-INLAND
DEC.28 AOR
JAN 20 MEP
no more updates so far...

Andy,

I'm wondering is there any PNP-INLAND case of Dec. has PPR already?
And... I just found all the Oct. Nov. for PNP-INLAND has not been PPR yet... does that mean the Dec.'s case won't be processed until the Oct. and Nov. finished?

Thanks, :)
Update:::
PNP-INLAND
DEC.28 AOR
JAN 20 MEP

I called IRCC this morning, the following information is updated:
eligibility - met
criminality - not start yet
security - pass
VO- sydney

Reactions: rosemevy

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Update:::
PNP-INLAND
DEC.28 AOR
JAN 20 MEP

I called IRCC this morning, the following information is updated:
eligibility - met
criminality - not start yet
security - pass
VO- sydney
Do you have eligibility status update in the application? Or only by the phone? I had another update today, but everything is still the same. However, I spoke to some people and their status showed no updates until PPR. I don't know whether I have to call again.

dover

Feb 23, 2020
Do you have eligibility status update in the application? Or only by the phone? I had another update today, but everything is still the same. However, I spoke to some people and their status showed no updates until PPR. I don't know whether I have to call again.
Sorry...my immigration agent is helping me handle my case....I don't have password to access my account...that's why I have to call IRCC to check by myself...as the immigration agent will only tell us whether there's an actual update or something(like PPR)...but...I highly recommend you to call IRCC once a week...so that you can keep tracking your application status, at least you will know the process differences based on the phone call from last week..right? I plan to call IRCC every Friday... :)

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Sorry...my immigration agent is helping me handle my case....I don't have password to access my account...that's why I have to call IRCC to check by myself...as the immigration agent will only tell us whether there's an actual update or something(like PPR)...but...I highly recommend you to call IRCC once a week...so that you can keep tracking your application status, at least you will know the process differences based on the phone call from last week..right? I plan to call IRCC every Friday... :)
Oh, okay, thanks!

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Okay, I had a ghost update and the status of the background has finally changed to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Is it a good sign, right?

Reactions: Silverwitch

Silverwitch

Jul 4, 2019
Hi Guys, I am not able to get connected with IRCC...the phone bell keeps ringing and then gets disconnected...I am using +1800-242-2100...is this the right number (I am suing TextNow app)?
Thanks