+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Admissibility is basically security and criminality. I got a chance to call them on Friday and got to know that my eligibility was recommended passed on 5th Feb and that was the same time RPRF was generated so your's might be the same case.
How long does it take from here?

Feb 12, 2019
Hi,

My timelines are:
e-Apr 2- Dec 2019
AOR - 2-Dec 2019
Medical Passed - 20 Dec
Biometric Invite - 20 Dec
Biometric done - 27th Dec

No updates since then.

Please note - My husband's passport was expiring hence we raised the webform to inform and submit the document. We did received the email stating the information is sent to the case officer.

Waiting for any update. Please help me understand how do we raise a webform for checking the status.
Also, how do I get to know the status of my application?

Fattou

Feb 19, 2020
Hi,

my timetines are:

e-Apr 2- Dec 2019
AOR - 2-Dec 2019
Medical Passed - 24 Dec
Biometric Invite - 2Dec
Biometric done - 27th Dec

no updates since biometrics

love6784

Star Member
May 13, 2019
My Aor is 30th Dec and I got RPRF request on 6th Feb as well with the same content "Your admissibility review is in progress"

I paid it immediately and uploaded the receipt the same day. The status changed to "The additional documents have been uploaded" and then on 15th Feb, it changed to "We are reviewing the additional document you provided"

What's your status?
Hi there, are you CEC inland.
My AOR is November 21,2019
MEP December 10,2019
No updates since
they didn't request for Biometrics or RCMP check yet

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hello, if you had an update and there is a chance that you have not met eligibility, how long does it take to figure this out?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*January is pretty much has Medicals passed.

Statuses by months 2019:
*Good and steady progress.October/November are getting PPR which is terrific.

PPRs by period report:
*It is a bit slow in past 2 weeks.

Average processing time:
*We can see that there is a steady p0attern now, down from 220 to 170 days on average to PPR.

Average processing for FSW-O
*Takes on average 180 days.

Average processing time for CEC:
*CEC is steady.

Average processing time for PNP-O:
*PNP had a majorreduction and nowadays is probably the fastest stream.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, now its about 20%, reducing from 30-35%.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

ADRs by period report:
*We can see that applicants are getting more accurate with documents, and recevie less ADRs.

Average by a VO in the last 30 days:
*NDVO is quite slow, Vancouver and Montereal not really representative, due to a small number of applicants.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Reactions: Limeydc13

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I have received an ADR for spouse Indian PCC. We had already taken the PCC for him in November 2019. As he had not stayed 6 months in a row in India for the last 10 years there was no placecard to submit the Indian PCC and hence was not submitted. He had travelled to India for 2-3 days post AOR. Now London Visa Office have requested for his Indian PCC is it okay to send them the PCC issued in November eventhough he has made a short trip in December to India

Gurdit0099

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I have received an ADR for spouse Indian PCC. We had already taken the PCC for him in November 2019. As he had not stayed 6 months in a row in India for the last 10 years there was no placecard to submit the Indian PCC and hence was not submitted. He had travelled to India for 2-3 days post AOR. Now London Visa Office have requested for his Indian PCC is it okay to send them the PCC issued in November eventhough he has made a short trip in December to India
When did you submit the AOR