+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

Maniv Han

Jan 9, 2020
Hi All,

FSW-0.

I have submitted my biometrics this month and awaiting for further updates from IRCC.

My country of residence is going to change in a month. Can anyone please suggest what I should do now?

Thanks,
Han

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi All,

FSW-0.

I have submitted my biometrics this month and awaiting for further updates from IRCC.

My country of residence is going to change in a month. Can anyone please suggest what I should do now?

Thanks,
Han
Hello @Maniv Han,

Congratulations on getting this far.

When you change of country of residence raise a case-specific enquiry. Should you have a proof of the change (utility bill, lease agreement) provide it otherwise wait for IRCC to request additional documentation.

Good luck with the rest of the journey.

Maniv Han

Jan 9, 2020
Hello @Maniv Han,

Congratulations on getting this far.

When you change of country of residence raise a case-specific enquiry. Should you have a proof of the change (utility bill, lease agreement) provide it otherwise wait for IRCC to request additional documentation.

Good luck with the rest of the journey.
Thanks for your reply.

I would like to understand what additional proofs that IRCC would ask me for this change of residence country. Should I have to submit new set of Police Clearance Certificates? This would help me to plan the documentation work in advance.

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hello guys,
I had my AOR on 30th Nov, MEP and BIL ON 19th Dec.
I called IRCC last week and they informed me that I have passed the medical and criminality. Eligibility is in progress and Serurity has not yet started.
I called them again this week to check if I have cleared the eligibility and they said that they cannot provide me any information as my application is being processed at the New Delhi visa office.
So now they have transferred my file from CIO to New Delhi. Is it the normal course of action or there is something to be worried about?
Also, if the criminality is passed, does that mean that they have checked my file for completeness?
And lastly, how much time on an average does New Delhi visa office take to process the applications?
Thanks!

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

I would like to understand what additional proofs that IRCC would ask me for this change of residence country. Should I have to submit new set of Police Clearance Certificates? This would help me to plan the documentation work in advance.
There is no set of documents defined for that purpose but as I said utility bills or lease agreement are examples. The officer may not ask for documentation other than filling a form to that effect.

As for the PCC it is at the officier discretion but it is not the norm after AOR.

Maniv Han

Jan 9, 2020
There is no set of documents defined for that purpose but as I said utility bills or lease agreement are examples. The officer may not ask for documentation other than filling a form to that effect.

As for the PCC it is at the officier discretion but it is not the norm after AOR.
Thanks Nam.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi All,

FSW-0.

Thanks,
Han
You would need to submit web-form and confirm your new residence address/country as it is a change.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thanks for your reply.

Please keep to the requirements: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Second that.

Pointguard

Jan 24, 2020
This
Hello guys,
I had my AOR on 30th Nov, MEP and BIL ON 19th Dec.
I called IRCC last week and they informed me that I have passed the medical and criminality. Eligibility is in progress and Serurity has not yet started.
I called them again this week to check if I have cleared the eligibility and they said that they cannot provide me any information as my application is being processed at the New Delhi visa office.
So now they have transferred my file from CIO to New Delhi. Is it the normal course of action or there is something to be worried about?
Also, if the criminality is passed, does that mean that they have checked my file for completeness?
And lastly, how much time on an average does New Delhi visa office take to process the applications?
Thanks!
New Delhi Visa office is where the last stage of processing happens. They may choose to recheck the application or send you the PPR directly. Either way you are on your last leg of the wait. Also which stream are you? PNP Outland?

Pointguard

Reactions: anki_17392

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
This

New Delhi Visa office is where the last stage of processing happens. They may choose to recheck the application or send you the PPR directly. Either way you are on your last leg of the wait. Also which stream are you? PNP Outland?

Pointguard
Thanks for the reply!! Yes, I am a PNP outland candidate with a nomination from Ontario.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Hey Guys I have a question I called CIC today to get information regarding my application. They told me I meet the eligibility and my file is still in Sydney Nova Scotia. Is this visa office is my CIO or CPC and also which application stage It can be. My timeline is

AOR 27 Nov CEC PNP Inland Alberta
Med passed 17th Dec
ADR requested 18th Dec
ADR N/A 18 Jan 2020
Since then no update

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey Guys I have a question I called CIC today to get information regarding my application. They told me I meet the eligibility and my file is still in Sydney Nova Scotia. Is this visa office is my CIO or CPC and also which application stage It can be. My timeline is

AOR 27 Nov CEC PNP Inland Alberta
Med passed 17th Dec
ADR requested 18th Dec
ADR N/A 18 Jan 2020
Since then no update
It can be both CPC and CIO... did you ask? Based on your timeline i would guess it is still CIO.