+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@andy108
I've been watching your db, you collected many different cases. When it comes to refusal, some explained that it was due to not providing proof that they can access the funds on the account, or not submitting Diplomas (just WES certificate or translations). Do candidates get a chance to correct themselves in such cases, to submit additional documents, or they (CIC) rarely ask for that? In that case, I'll definitely upload everything I have.

Sorry if I bother you too much :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108
I've been watching your db, you collected many different cases. When it comes to refusal, some explained that it was due to not providing proof that they can access the funds on the account, or not submitting Diplomas (just WES certificate or translations). Do candidates get a chance to correct themselves in such cases, to submit additional documents, or they (CIC) rarely ask for that? In that case, I'll definitely upload everything I have.

Sorry if I bother you too much :)
You need to upload all document generally if you don't provide required docs you will be refused. However, odd cases seen additional docs requested, but i even if i recall its a such a small nuber.

Tanveer986

Jul 18, 2019
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 11, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• AOR date November 11,2019,
  • Estimated completion date: May 11, 2020
  • progress bar : 18% complete

Asked to pay RPRF on 10th December 2019, paid on the same day. request letter said as mentioned below.

Dear XXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

 This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/17

can anyone evaluate my case please.?

Tanveer986

Jul 18, 2019
Hi i am also having same timeline as yours.AOR -11th Nov and progress done is 26%.But in my additional documents review its still,”We dont need additional docs,we will ask if we need those”.MEP/BIL-4th and 6th of Dec 2019.Ghost update on 11th of dec.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi i am also having same timeline as yours.AOR -11th Nov and progress done is 26%.But in my additional documents review its still,”We dont need additional docs,we will ask if we need those”.MEP/BIL-4th and 6th of Dec 2019.Ghost update on 11th of dec.
Progress bar is not illustrative really...