Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108
Hi mate, thanks for all support you give on this forum!

Can you please advice me on this. I have been traveling to a neighboring country on my ID, as law and international agreement between countries allows me to do, so I don't have passport stamps to prove those travels. In addition, I have passed IELTS in that country, so I have to mention that information somewhere.
Do I need to mention that in my Travel History (all trips were short, same day of entrance and leave), or under Client Informations - LoE. Under Personal History i didn't mention them, should I change it?

Just to mention, I can prove the agreement between two countries with link / printscrn from official page of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of two countries.
I always suggest to mention it, it won't hurt you but gives full transparency. Stamps are not mandatory, like i lived in EU for many years and traveled all across it, but never had stamps... it similar. I would declare travel history.

Reactions: JaaKaaa

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I would list pretty much everything. I think its better to disclose everything they are asking for. Worst case is that you gave information they don't need but I rather let them decide what they need and what not
Second that.

jjkje11

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys, just submitted my application today ☺ Can I get a
Link to the group? All the best to u guys!

EE—NS PNP Inland
Spouse Outland

ITA DEC11
AOR DEC23

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-09-19
Nomination.....
07-11-19
AOR Received.
18-12-2019
ITA: Nov 27
AOR: Dec 15

EE-PNP-inland.
I got biometrics request letter today. anyone else??
I got biometrics request letter too today.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I got AoR, add me to the group! :)

Can anyone help me with this issue that's been bugging me last couple of hours. I submitted letter from the bank with my savings, not the one used for day-to-day transactions. I have no debts and nothing to hide, but other accounts (2 in the same bank) have small amount of money on them and I thought it wouldn't make a difference, but it can make my case more complicated so I just left them. However, I've been reading reasons for refusal and got anxious. Should I contact CiC through CSE form or not?

My main concern is that I used credit card on my name to pay required bill to CIC. Can they refuse my app because I didn't present account connected with that card, which is clear since my savings account has no transactions in 18 months?

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019

Can anyone help me with this issue that's been bugging me last couple of hours. I submitted letter from the bank with my savings, not the one used for day-to-day transactions. I have no debts and nothing to hide, but other accounts (2 in the same bank) have small amount of money on them and I thought it wouldn't make a difference, but it can make my case more complicated so I just left them. However, I've been reading reasons for refusal and got anxious. Should I contact CiC through CSE form or not?

My main concern is that I used credit card on my name to pay required bill to CIC. Can they refuse my app because I didn't present account connected with that card, which is clear since my savings account has no transactions in 18 months?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you’re keeping money.

Letter(s) must

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account, the
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current balance of each account
    • average balance for the past 6 months

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019

My main concern is that I used a credit card on my name to pay required bill to CIC. Can they refuse my app because I didn't present account connected with that card, which is clear since my savings account has no transactions in 18 months?
JaaKaaa, from what I have understood they want to know your liability position as well, this to understand whether you ll be able to bring the funds required to Canada. I am not sure whether providing only the savings account balance will be sufficient. Please do not panic. Get the additional docs in order to cover the specified requirements and upload them through the IRCC Webform. Include a LOE as well.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Reactions: JaaKaaa

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@KGDT
Thanks for your response, I appreciate it!
Currently I am unemployed so I don't have to possess any checking account (for current daily transactions). But they might look at the Official Receipt of 1125 CAD and see that it is payed with a credit card on my name which might bring up some questions.

I guess I'll do as you suggested, better now before they start processing my application than latter to cause delay. Thanks a lot!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys, just submitted my application today ☺ Can I get a
Link to the group? All the best to u guys!

EE—NS PNP Inland
Spouse Outland

ITA DEC11
AOR DEC23
Sure thing! let me know if you've got any questions!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

I don't think i have a refusal a based on CC not being shown...