May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
AOR: December 6th
Category: OINP
Points before OINP: 447

Question: Does CIC shut processing for Christmas vacations? If yes, any idea until when?

aosbCanada

Dec 20, 2019
Hi all,

We have received ITA on November 27th and finally have all our information entered and documents uploaded.
But when pressing "Transmit and Pay" we get an error message. It states that their website is down, but I notice that people are getting eAOR today. So this means they are able to click this Transmit and Pay button ...

Should we have a fixed naming convention for our documents, or is there anything else we are doing wrong??

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi all,

We have received ITA on November 27th and finally have all our information entered and documents uploaded.
But when pressing "Transmit and Pay" we get an error message. It states that their website is down, but I notice that people are getting eAOR today. So this means they are able to click this Transmit and Pay button ...

Should we have a fixed naming convention for our documents, or is there anything else we are doing wrong??
I would try to use another clear the cache, then change the browser, you would get an clear error message i believe if its file size or naming conv.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns pre-Christmas report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is roughly 7-10 months as of now on average.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Annual number of PPRs reported on the tracker:
*As we can see the number of PPRs reported this year has been record breaking, nearl 4500 people reported PPR.

Number of PPRs by month:
*As you can see November & December are quite slow compared to the rest of the year.

Total number of applicants per month:
*We know that about 70,000 people were invited, this year, some of them won't apply there numbers range from 10% - 20% of ITAs will not be submitted as eAPRs. Meaning that tracker has about 7%-9% of all applicants that were invited in EE draws. As time progresses this number will increase a bit.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applications-submitted-by-period-2

Average by nationality:
*Usual list of countries with very long processing time.

Average processing time by Province:

Average by VO:
*Interestingly, Sydney is slower than Ottawa.

Average processing time across all streams:

Average by stream:
*Some interesting stats: Based on the myimmitracker data, in the past 3 months PNP applicants constituted 20-30% of all eAPR filings (RED on the chart). This is compared to generally 5%-9% for the past 12 months.

Applicants by Stream:
Quite a large share of PNPs here too.

Average time from AOR to IP1:

Applications from PNP applicants:
*We can see unprecedented numbers, compared to 2017 when OINP issued a lot of invites. This reflects in CRS score being in high 460s. This will come down later.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I got CPA British Colombia through my existing Proffessional Qualifications. I included this certification as a Certification of Qualification. But I did not get that extra 50 points. But, now I realised that Certification Of Qualifications In Express Entry system are only considered for skilled trades. Will this inclusion of the Provincial Certification result in a Refusal. Guys, I would highly appreciate your feed back.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I got CPA British Colombia through my existing Proffessional Qualifications. I included this certification as a Certification of Qualification. But I did not get that extra 50 points. But, now I realised that Certification Of Qualifications In Express Entry system are only considered for skilled trades. Will this inclusion of the Provincial Certification result in a Refusal. Guys, I would highly appreciate your feed back.
Maybe some other members can comment. i am not sure! :(

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@andy108
Hi mate, thanks for all support you give on this forum!

Can you please advice me on this. I have been traveling to a neighboring country on my ID, as law and international agreement between countries allows me to do, so I don't have passport stamps to prove those travels. In addition, I have passed IELTS in that country, so I have to mention that information somewhere.
Do I need to mention that in my Travel History (all trips were short, same day of entrance and leave), or under Client Informations - LoE. Under Personal History i didn't mention them, should I change it?

Just to mention, I can prove the agreement between two countries with link / printscrn from official page of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of two countries.

Xtensio

May 8, 2019
ITA : December 19
AOR : December 22

I read there is a WhatsApp Group for December AOR? Could you please invite me :)

Xtensio

May 8, 2019
@andy108
Hi mate, thanks for all support you give on this forum!

Can you please advice me on this. I have been traveling to a neighboring country on my ID, as law and international agreement between countries allows me to do, so I don't have passport stamps to prove those travels. In addition, I have passed IELTS in that country, so I have to mention that information somewhere.
Do I need to mention that in my Travel History (all trips were short, same day of entrance and leave), or under Client Informations - LoE. Under Personal History i didn't mention them, should I change it?

Just to mention, I can prove the agreement between two countries with link / printscrn from official page of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of two countries.
I would list pretty much everything. I think its better to disclose everything they are asking for. Worst case is that you gave information they don't need but I rather let them decide what they need and what not