Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello there,

I am trying to review some trends on my immitracker and need help on understanding the stream choices given in the tracker. I received a PNP nomination from Ontario, followed by ITA through the EE draw and I am not in Canada. Which stream does it fall under?
You will be treated as PNP

hnaveed89

Feb 24, 2019
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • December 11, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• AOR date November 11,2019,
  • Estimated completion date: May 11, 2020
  • progress bar : 18% complete

Asked to pay RPRF on 10th December 2019, paid on the same day. request letter said as mentioned below.

Dear XXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/expressentry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

 This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/17

can anyone evaluate my case please.?

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
We got ITA on 27th November. My wife is primary applicant and me as accompanying spouse. The checklist we got they are asking for my experience certificate. But I don't have any Canadian experience or claimed points for my experience. Why it's like that? I heard that we need to provide experience certificate for spouse only If worked in Canada.

dtaus

Oct 10, 2019
Need help!!! My reading ielts score is 8.5, but i accidentally put it 8 in the EE application. Does anyone know how to deal with this kind of situation? I’ve got AOR on Dec. 11.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
We got ITA on 27th November. My wife is primary applicant and me as accompanying spouse. The checklist we got they are asking for my experience certificate. But I don't have any Canadian experience or claimed points for my experience. Why it's like that? I heard that we need to provide experience certificate for spouse only If worked in Canada.
I had the same issue. I just uploaded hunsband's offer letter/experience letter and mentioned in LOE that this experience is non Canadian and hence doesnt add to my CRS score

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
hey guys, I have a small concern. I uploaded all the docs including the optional doc. Later on when I checked the "View submitted application or upload documents" section, it shows all the docs I uploaded except for the optional document. is this the same with all you guys?