+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I am finalizing my documents, my medical is scheduled for next week so hopefully I'll have AOR in next 7 or 8 days. I have a couple of questions regarding e-APR. Do we upload, for example, original Police Certificate and translation with Police Certificate attached, or is that translation (with attached file) enough? Same for Proof of Funds?

I doesn't make sense to upload the same document twice, especially since scanned files are in colour.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I am finalizing my documents, my medical is scheduled for next week so hopefully I'll have AOR in next 7 or 8 days. I have a couple of questions regarding e-APR. Do we upload, for example, original Police Certificate and translation with Police Certificate attached, or is that translation (with attached file) enough? Same for Proof of Funds?

I doesn't make sense to upload the same document twice, especially since scanned files are in colour.
You must upload original color scan copy + certified translations of both: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=039&top=4

Only if the original is not in color then its fine in B&W .You can use online tools like smallpdf etc to reduce size.

MVK2019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Received ITA Nov27
Will be submitting eAPR in Dec. Arranging docs and scheduled medicals.
Please add me in watsapp group