+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR >>> Join here

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
hey guys, I have a small concern. I uploaded all the docs including the optional doc. Later on when I checked the "View submitted application or upload documents" section, it shows all the docs I uploaded except for the optional document. is this the same with all you guys?
Same situation with me, but I’m honestly not bothered, you shouldn’t too.

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
@andy108 I have query related to employment letters.

I have been asked to provide these below letters and I have replied with below content. Can you please advise if that's correct and sufficient.
  • Offer of Employment - I am working in Canada on work permit. Therefore, I have submitted the present Canada employer offer letter
  • Employment Records -Reference letter+ Indian Employer offer letter + Indian work pay slips
  • Letter of Employment -Canada Employer offer letter + Canada work pay slips
Request you to please confirm if above docs are correct, and help me to understand how Letter of Employment is diff. from Offer of Employment.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Is there any tracking sheet for Dec 2019 applicants. My brother applied on 9 dec.

He forgot to attach his relieving letter from one of his previous companies and he doesnt have a letter of reference from them. Can we add more documents to our application using the web form?

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there any tracking sheet for Dec 2019 applicants. My brother applied on 9 dec.

He forgot to attach his relieving letter from one of his previous companies and he doesnt have a letter of reference from them. Can we add more documents to our application using the web form?
yes

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Reactions: tankala13

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108 I have query related to employment letters.

I have been asked to provide these below letters and I have replied with below content. Can you please advise if that's correct and sufficient.
  • Offer of Employment - I am working in Canada on work permit. Therefore, I have submitted the present Canada employer offer letter
  • Employment Records -Reference letter+ Indian Employer offer letter + Indian work pay slips
  • Letter of Employment -Canada Employer offer letter + Canada work pay slips
Request you to please confirm if above docs are correct, and help me to understand how Letter of Employment is diff. from Offer of Employment.
You'll need a Job offer, basically stating the position, NOC, duties and requirements and... Clearly saying it's a FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION available when you obtain PR.

You'll need also a Letter of employment for the time you were working for your employer, including NOC, Salary, duties, dates and worked hours.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
You'll need a Job offer, basically stating the position, NOC, duties and requirements and... Clearly saying it's a FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION available when you obtain PR.

You'll need also a Letter of employment for the time you were working for your employer, including NOC, Salary, duties, dates and worked hours.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp
But I have not claimed that I have job offer and neither I get any point for for it in my express entry profile?