REMEDICAL PASSED :28 FEB 2022

RFV:8 MAR 2022

They did not asked me any ADR.
good luck to everyone those who are waiting for PPR

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi all, I have received one mail from IRCC stating :

Client Information: Please provide a copy of your current status in Canada. In the event you have received Permanent Residence status through anther program, please indicate this fact so that we may withdraw your application and refund your Right to Permanent Residence Fees.

Can anyone tell me what or which document IRCC is expecting exactly. I would really appreciate your response.

TIA.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon, I have received my note and saw these updates:

https://ibb.co/zrBsBzF

May I ask you a few questions: what does "Triage to IN" mean? And does "Common Law spouse added after ITA?" mean that my partner has been successfully added to my file? Besides, my Criminality has changed from "Passed" to "Passed - Expired", does this mean that I am gonna have to obtain a new PCC and new Criminality check?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hi all, I have received one mail from IRCC stating :

Client Information: Please provide a copy of your current status in Canada. In the event you have received Permanent Residence status through anther program, please indicate this fact so that we may withdraw your application and refund your Right to Permanent Residence Fees.

Can anyone tell me what or which document IRCC is expecting exactly. I would really appreciate your response.

TIA.
Are you in Canada right now ? and what is your status?

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Are you in Canada right now ? and what is your status?
No, my COR is India only. I am also bit confused why officer asked me this ? I got a mail first from donotreply@cic.gc.ca with no attachment and then request letter in my account stating this

No portal is open in my account where i need to submit any document.

I am thinking of sharing this information via webform only. But not sure what to share [will a simple word document is suffice :stating my and my spouse acknowledgement that we are not in canada and we are processing only via one application i.e. express entry only FWS-Outland]

Last edited:

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
No, my COR is India only. I am also bit confused why officer asked me this ? I got a mail first from donotreply@cic.gc.ca with no attachment and then request letter in my account stating this

I am thinking of sharing this information via webform only. But not sure what to share [will a simple word document is suffice :stating my and my spouse acknowledgement that we are not in canada and we are processing only via one application i.e. express entry only FWS-Outland]
Try to call them besides webform... They clearly messed up with your file probably confusion with someone else folder...

Reactions: Maddy_Arora

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017

Webform are so slow. Taking weeks to get a reply. Please call them and figure out what is the confusion in your file. For some reason they think you are in Canada.

Reactions: Maddy_Arora

wineyy

Jan 14, 2021
hii guys... i am facing a situation... my application is AOR OCT 2019..... I got the remedical email a few months back... but due to some personal occupancies I missed the email n did not get my re medical tests within the timeline of 30days.... i read the message today about 2months after getting the re medical letter. kindly suggest what should I do now... how should I proceed further.

• Wow
Reactions: Aqsara

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
hii guys... i am facing a situation... my application is AOR OCT 2019..... I got the remedical email a few months back... but due to some personal occupancies I missed the email n did not get my re medical tests within the timeline of 30days.... i read the message today about 2months after getting the re medical letter. kindly suggest what should I do now... how should I proceed further.
I'd recommend you to do it immediately and send the medical sheet to IRCC with a webform explaining why you didn't do it in-time.

They're so busy, they probably didn't even have time to refuse your application based on lack of medical exam. It is highly likely your application will be saved if you can provide it before an officer looks at your application again.

Reactions: rogerEE

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
will there be any update if I give upfront medicals ?

AOR December 2019
CEC outland
2 times medicals done so far !
GCMS Notes is saying, its approved !

Kindly suggest !!

Last edited:

Dmbh

Feb 24, 2021
Alhumdulillah Finally Received Passport Request

FSW Outland Applicant

VO Ottawa

COR Pakistan

Applied in 2017 profile Expired

Applied again in April 2018 profile expired

Third Application in November 2019

ITA November 2019

AOR 25 December 2019

Wife and new born baby Medical August 2020

My Remedical in October 2020. Medical passed 22 October 2020

Ghost Update 26 October 2020 and According to notes file approved same day. Added to group CPCO-COVID-RFV

Nothing for next 7 months. Received ghost update on 14th May 2021. Received Notes in which information sharing started again on same date.

Remedical request for all three applicants on 4th December 2021

ADR Background and travel history on 7th December 2021 submitted on 8th and review started on 13th

Remedical done on 18 December 2021, Medical Sent to IRCC on 23rd December, Medical approved 25th December

Criminality expired on 30 January 2022 and got Ghost update on 31 January 2022

Got new PCC without being asked and submitted on 24 February 2022

Got email that PCC received and sent to concerned officer on 8th March 2022 and after few hours received ghost update

PPR 11 MARCH 2022

I pray for all those waiting that they get their PPR soon. Ameen

Meera dixit

Mar 19, 2021
Hi,

I also got the visa email. Have sent across the passport for now.

but does anyone know what is the duration to land in canada? Some says it’s 4 months on visa. I have limitations,wont be possible for me to travel so soon, do they give extension also in any case? If anyone can guide me in this, would be very helpful to me please