+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

curious_321

Aug 2, 2019
Congratulations! I recently sent a regular webform with my updated passport. Do we have to send a specific additional enquiry for updating renewed passport? Did you receive any confirmation that the passport was updated?
Thank you! Hope the process ahead for you is even smoother and you get to land soon :)
Thanks
There’s an option for document replacement/ amendments in the dropdown of web form. I only got an email saying that we have received your document and will update that in 2 business days

Last edited:
Reactions: karma0512

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I got a reply from ircc today for a webform that I raise in January 2022:

“We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the IRCC local office in Winnipeg, Manitoba for processing.

• The responsible office has determine that your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid
  • The security background verification has not been initiated
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.”
So after passing my eligibility for nearly 1 year and a half, they still haven’t initiated my security check. The only change is they transfered my file to a local office at Winnipeg, Manitoba. Dear mr. @legalfalcon , do you know why there is such a delay in starting security in my application? Thank you in advance.

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi guys

Finally got the Passport request.
AOR: 9th dec 2019
Remedical passed : 9th Feb 2022
I booked the pcc appointment as precautionary measure but didn’t get the pcc request, it could be because I renewed my passport a month ago but not sure.
Congratulations. Can you please advice if you had to gone through physical police verification for PCC? ( I believe police verification for PCC is not required for PCC if you have renewed your passport recently, please confirm.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Congratulations! I recently sent a regular webform with my updated passport. Do we have to send a specific additional enquiry for updating renewed passport? Did you receive any confirmation that the passport was updated?
Thank you! Hope the process ahead for you is even smoother and you get to land soon :)
I also sent a webform 10 days ago updating my new passport. Called them today and the agent said it hasn't been updated on the file yet. It will probably take one to two more weeks. Webform requests are very slow these days.

curious_321

Aug 2, 2019
Congratulations. Can you please advice if you had to gone through physical police verification for PCC? ( I believe police verification for PCC is not required for PCC if you have renewed your passport recently, please confirm.
I didn’t get the pcc request.This decision is made by PSK incharge. Ask them first

Reactions: sumitkamboj88

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
AOR December 2019
CEC outland, INDIA .
December 2019 - 1st medical
New passport update on May 2021
December 2020 - 2nd medical
CABC notes - All approved ( June 2021)
There is no 3rd medical request .
and No update on profile !
Any suggestions about this case ? Do you want me to give infront medicals ?

BridgeCable

May 21, 2020
Hello guys,
To the glory of God, I received my RFV mail today.
Submitted 29th Dec 2019
Remedical request Nov 30 2021
Medicals passed 3rd March 2022
RFV mail 4th March 2022
CPC Ottawa.

Encouragement to those still waiting, Delay isn't denial, just be patient it'll eventually come through.

icekiwi

Apr 29, 2020
Hello guys,
To the glory of God, I received my RFV mail today.
Submitted 29th Dec 2019
Remedical request Nov 30 2021
Medicals passed 3rd March 2022
RFV mail 4th March 2022
CPC Ottawa.

Encouragement to those still waiting, Delay isn't denial, just be patient it'll eventually come through.
congrats

when did you submit the remedicals btw?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
My friend got her pcc for 7500 from ludhiana and after 5 days of submitting it she got ppr
Hi Hasrat, do you mean your friend has submitted a PR application (and has AOR) which includes a PCC....But uploaded a new PCC as part of webform? Did she do that because she got a request from the VO, or did she do that out of her choice?

Wondering if that would help expedite the processing..

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Hi guys

Finally got the Passport request.
AOR: 9th dec 2019
Remedical passed : 9th Feb 2022
I booked the pcc appointment as precautionary measure but didn’t get the pcc request, it could be because I renewed my passport a month ago but not sure.
Hey, congratulations!! Happy for you :)

Wanted to ask what the expectation is for PCC? Like when does IRCC send a request for a new PCC... any idea?

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks
There’s an option for document replacement/ amendments in the dropdown of web form. I only got an email saying that we have received your document and will update that in 2 business days
When i sent amendment docs i had selected "Permanent Resident (applied online) " option in webform. Till date i have sent 2 additional documents and I didn't receive any response saying my documents have been updated. Do we need to select "Document Replacement" option only when sending amendment docs or even selecting the "Permanent Resident (applied online) " will work to get the docs updated

Daniel_Cheng

Mar 10, 2020
hi guys,
I got my ready to visa email as well. no msg in portal.
I am FSW-outland. From GCMS, VO is Ottawa but got the ready for visa email from Hong Kong office.

My timeline:
2019-11-13 ITA
2019-11-27 upfront medical check 1
2019-12-15 AOR
2020-01-06 ADR
2020-01-07 MEP 1
2020-01-13 biometrics
2021-12-08 upfront medical check 2
2022-01-17 MEP 2
2022-02-17 ADR submission
2022-03-04 ready for visa

The process has been quickened. Hope you hear the good news soon.