+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Yes, In gckey it show "We are processing your background check".I tried to go with another smaller city but that's not allowed, PCC must be applied from PSK under whose jurisdiction your area comes. So, I am trying to get PCC done from SSP office of my district. I will submit this PCC and will request IRCC to extend timeframe given if district PCC is not acceptable with PSK appointment proof. I hope they will grant some more time.
I dont see why the PCC from the SSP office won't work. According to this link, the local district police station PCC should work.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

please enlighten me if I am wrong or missing something.
Thanks

arnabm

Nov 8, 2018
Uppsala, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Received ITA – 13th November, 2019
Category – FSW (not PNP)
NOC – 2111 (Physicists and astronomers)
Country of Residence during application – Sweden
Nationality – Indian
Upfront medicals done - 4th December, 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden
AOR – 13th December, 2019
Upfront medicals passed – 4th January, 2020
Biometrics done – 6th January, 2020
VO – Ottawa
Relocated to Ottawa, Canada from Sweden on 1st March, 2021 for job, on PGWP
Medical extension – 8th July, 2021 (for one year, i.e., 8th July, 2022, as told by IRCC agent)
Remedicals request – 11th November, 2021
Remedicals done -17th November, 2021 in Ottawa
Remedicals report submitted to IRCC – 25th November, 2021
Remedicals passed – 26th November, 2021
RFV – 28th February 2022

Thanks to all of you for keeping the spirit alive. Hope we all make it asap.

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
I dont see why the PCC from the SSP office won't work. According to this link, the local district police station PCC should work.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

please enlighten me if I am wrong or missing something.
Thanks
I also feel so but district PCC should not have any period mentioned on PCC for which criminal record were checked. It also should not have mentioned that criminal record were checked at particular address only.(point 2 from the link you have added).
I am not sure what will the content of PCC. I will let you know once I have it.

also below post says local police station PCC is not accepted(this person is lawyer.)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-punjab-police-clearance-certificate-from-local-district-police-station-ssp-office.728198/post-9328336

I have also read some posts that few people have local police station PCC and are in Canada now. So, it complete confusion if local police station PCC will be accepted or not.

Special considerations
  • Character Certificates are not accepted.
  • Some police clearance certificates have limitations relating to jurisdiction and time period having been searched. Such certificates will not be accepted.
  • There are different formats for the police clearance certificate depending on the issuing authority.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@legalfalcon and rest of you guys, I would appreciate your help.

On February 11 I got RFV mail (1 day after submitting new police check and additional documents).
Now I don't know where to send documents (passport and pictures).

I will copy text from mail

STEP 4: Submit your documents

A. For citizens of a country required to obtain a visa to Canada

>>>>>>>address not listed<<<<<<<<

B. For citizens of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to Canada, but are required to send us photographs ...

>>>>>address is presented, VO in neighboring country that processed my application<<<<<<<

---------------

A few years ago all my countrymen sent their documents to address written in B (Embassy in neighboring country), but the procedure might have changed. I'm trying to contact local VAC, and VO in address above, but they just say thay don't have any information on Express Entry or send me some generic link.

What should I do? I am tempted to just pack my documents (passport, photos) and send it to address in B.

Do they charge any additional fees, that I should pay upfront?

Please, any help is worth gold.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi all, is there anyone who got re-PCC request from Dec 2019 AOR and COR is India, please confirm it will really help !!!

Shivam1006

Jan 22, 2020
I got my COPR with two months of expiry. But, I won't be able to travel in two months as i will be needing visa stamping to enter back to US and there are no dates available currently.
Can someone suggest what can be done in this scenario ?

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I got my COPR with two months of expiry. But, I won't be able to travel in two months as i will be needing visa stamping to enter back to US and there are no dates available currently.
Can someone suggest what can be done in this scenario ?
You can use AVR and enter back from Canada to USA without stamping if you have valid I-797 and go for less than 30 days.

canadaball

Jun 29, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did you apply for Malaysia PCC? How long is the timeline? I know they say 1-2 months, curious whats actual.
I applied on 15/02 and it was approved last Wednesday, I think. I plan to collect it next week. I've also heard others taking much longer but maybe because I'm Malaysian. Got it in 3 days in 2019.