+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ismath

Jan 22, 2018
Man
***LONG POST ALERT***
Hi fellow Dec 2019 ers
"Patience is a virtue" couldn't be truer during the last three years of my PR struggle. In fact my PR journey started in April 2018 when I sat for IELTS but destiny played hide and seek with me in the form of WES rejecting our MBA degrees and the process went into a loop. And then started the real toil of scampering to collect every information to make the PR process a swift affair. Yet, luck would ran out every time and eventually, my 1st EE application expired. And then the charming lady stuck immediately with 2nd year of EE application and on 15th Aug 2019 I got nominated for OINP. That time OINP processing timeline was 90 days, I got mine on 89th day and finally in last week of December 2019 I filed my e-APR. Next five months breezed past with confirmation from GCMS notes showing everything cleared and once even on my webform query, IRCC confirmed a positive result of my application, however, the world turned into a zombie land due to Chinese virus by then. The excruciating pain of seeing loved ones and acquaintances going through the dreaded virus was traumatic to say the least, while the end to PR journey remained elusive all the while. The lady luck charmed me again in March 2021 when we passed 2nd IME but 2nd wave of Corona proved to be anti-climax !!! From then to today, it was only patience that did not waver and never a self doubt propped up that IRCC may not make good of all randomness sooner than later.
And here it is :

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Date: October 7, 2021

UCI: XXXXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXXXX*
Application: E00YYYYYYY
*E00YYYYYYY*

MY NAME

MY EMAIL ID

Dear __________:

Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.

ETC, ETC.

SO guys who are in waiting please keep faith but keep moving on with your daily routine.
My prayers are with all of those waiting here for the GOLDEN mail.
Many congratulations!!
May i know your residence country!

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Thank you very much. Would you mind if I ask about your VO? And when did you get your Security passed as well? All the best.
OINP: AUG 2019
AOR: DEC 2019
1st MEP : JAN 2020
BIL : JAN 2020
ADR: MAY 2020 (Credit card statements)
All Stages Passed : May 2020 after ADR (info From GCMS notes)
2nd MEP : MAR 2021
PPR : 07th October 2021
PO: CIO Sydney
COR: INDIA

Meera dixit

Mar 19, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon , kindly assist on one query.

I applied pr with a job in previous company in 2019 and i received ack on 19 december. And currently the case is in progress since.

However I have recently joined a new company.
Do i need to update irrcc regarding this? I did have conversations with few people (some already pr some like me) and they say it’s not necessary when it comes to employment. But i am not sure, could you suggest please?
From my current employer i have proof of employment, salary slip, and offer letter. They dont issue roles and responsibilities letter unless reason is stated, which i dont want to share with my manager as it may effect my future in company.
Also, will there be any problem if i dont update my employment in the portal.
Your response is highly appreciated

Reactions: Lithin

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon ,
I have the same kind of question, I applied for FSW (inland) with a certain NOC, then I found my first job in Canada in different (but closely related) NOC so I did not claim points for this. If I understand well, it means that if I have a new job, but still not for the Noc which I claimed points for, I don't have to inform IRCC, am I right?

Thank you for your help!

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
A question for anyone who might be in the know:

I ordered CBSA notes in June this year - they got delayed and I received them midway through August.

Just a few days before I received these, I ordered GCMS Notes (mid-August), which I received three-days ago.

What intrigued me is the field marked "Application Assignment".

On both the CBSA and GCMS notes, the "Assigned To:" and "Assigned By:" fields have exactly the same ID: JW00205.

However, the Due Date is different in both.

• In the CBSA notes (which were ordered first, in June), the Due Date mentioned is: 2021/03/22
  • In the GCMS notes (ordered 3-months after CBSA), the Due Date mentioned is: 2021/12/22
I doubt that it will be a typo as these are auto-generated downloads. Is there any significance to these dates? @legalfalcon

Don't really order these notes very often so not sure if there are any other changes over time.
Hello,

I have this same person assigned to my case from the start and my GCMS notes order one in Oct 2020 and one in August 2021 have different due dates like yours.

I do not think this is a typo.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , kindly assist on one query.

I applied pr with a job in previous company in 2019 and i received ack on 19 december. And currently the case is in progress since.

However I have recently joined a new company.
Do i need to update irrcc regarding this? I did have conversations with few people (some already pr some like me) and they say it’s not necessary when it comes to employment. But i am not sure, could you suggest please?
From my current employer i have proof of employment, salary slip, and offer letter. They dont issue roles and responsibilities letter unless reason is stated, which i dont want to share with my manager as it may effect my future in company.
Also, will there be any problem if i dont update my employment in the portal.
Your response is highly appreciated
f you claimed points for your existing job, then you should inform IRCC that you no longer work at the company in case IRCC wants to verify your employment. You can let them know that you have changed your job by sending a web form, but there is no need to send new work reference letters or any other documents since your application is locked on the day you submit it and any changes post-submission do not matter for the points.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,
I have the same kind of question, I applied for FSW (inland) with a certain NOC, then I found my first job in Canada in different (but closely related) NOC so I did not claim points for this. If I understand well, it means that if I have a new job, but still not for the Noc which I claimed points for, I don't have to inform IRCC, am I right?

Thank you for your help!
Could you please elaborate, I am not sure what your question is?

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Could you please elaborate, I am not sure what your question is?
When I claimed points for my work experience, it was related to foreign experience in a certain NOC.
Since I am in Canada, I am working in jobs with different NOCs, so I did not claim points for my Canadian experience. Do I have to inform IRCC if I have a new job that is not in the same NOC I claimed points for?

Thank you!

Meera dixit

Mar 19, 2021
f you claimed points for your existing job, then you should inform IRCC that you no longer work at the company in case IRCC wants to verify your employment. You can let them know that you have changed your job by sending a web form, but there is no need to send new work reference letters or any other documents since your application is locked on the day you submit it and any changes post-submission do not matter for the points.
Great! Thank you so much :)

Reactions: allencc1989

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi all,

my timeline:

FSW-O
ITA: 30th Oct 2019
AOR: 28th DEC 2019
BIO-METRIC: FEB 2020
All payments are cleared
No update since then , Ihad ordered GCMS notes in FEB 2021 -

Eligibility : Passed
Security :
HIRV:
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation :
Info Sharing :Complete
Other Reps:
Final :

Any suggestion for me, should I do re-medical on my own ?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi all,

my timeline:

FSW-O
All payments are cleared

Security :
HIRV:
Org Crime :
Misrepresentation :
Other Reps:
Final :

Seems like most stages are passed on your application, I think some people just go ahead and submit upfront medical. Depends on you.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi all,

my timeline:

FSW-O
All payments are cleared

Security :
HIRV:
Org Crime :
Misrepresentation :
Other Reps:
Final :

Wats your CRS score ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
When I claimed points for my work experience, it was related to foreign experience in a certain NOC.
Since I am in Canada, I am working in jobs with different NOCs, so I did not claim points for my Canadian experience. Do I have to inform IRCC if I have a new job that is not in the same NOC I claimed points for?

Thank you!
If you have already submitted your application, any changes post-submission do not matter.

IF you changed your job for which you claimed points, you have to inform IRCC that you no longer are working for the employer listed as currently employed in your application. You do not have to provide any new documents, just inform IRCC.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi All,

I received my PPR. Saw the email just now.
Want to thank you all for your support, especially @legalfalcon and senior forum members.
PNP-O
AOR-28th Dec 2019
MEP-Jan 2020
Request for kid renewed passport-Jun 2020
Re meds-Jan 2021
Re meds done-Feb 2021
COR-India

Wish you all the best!
We have same AOR date and our medicals passed last March 10,2021, are you Sydney VO?..did you ordered GCMS before? When was your application was approved? Thank you..