+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
So I still haven't received the golden email, but i just got today a message from IRCC asking for a new medical test with the imm1070 form is this a good sign?
The general trend seems to be PPR within 10-12 days of remedicals passing so this should bode well for you hopefully

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
I was noticing mostly PNP candidates receiving PPR, hence the question..Replies would really help for me to gauge the present situation for FSW O applicants from India..Thanks in advance!
I have seen some movement in NDVO applicants. Some ppr but fsw have gotten ghost updates

Simar_1510

Oct 13, 2021
Hi,
I would be grateful if anyone can help with the below situation.

I got my FSW PNP Ontario ITA in August'2019. I got my first medical done in Dec'19 and was done with biometrics and other formalities by Mar'20. Due to the unfortunate pandemic, the world came to a halt.

More than an year later in Feb'21, I received a re-medical request. But still there hasn't been any movement on my application. Can anyone guide me as of when the PPR can be anticipated?

Simar_1510

Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations! If you could share when was your remedical done, it would be really helpful as it seems I have got the same set of things in place
Primay Visa Office - Central Intake Office per GCMS notes.
Got my PPR email from them.
Secondary Visa Office - CPC Ottawa per GCMS notes
Yes, I ordered GCMS notes once(ordered June 2021, received July 2021), then my re-meds were pending to reflect. I called them and uploaded my remeds via Webform.
Received my email on 6th Oct. I saw it yesterday as I have been travelling and was not checking my email frequently.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I think I'm in a bigger problem then I anticipated. When I went to the Passport office for re-issue of the passport. They found another passport when i was a minor(expired in 2005) which I forgot about. I was issued a new passport in 2012 on the basis of which I submitted my immigration application. Now passport offices are saying I would be re-issued a passport on the basis of minor passport and not the current one.

Would this be an issue when I update IRCC?
If yes, what can I do about this?
This has no impact on our PR application. All IRCC needs is a valid passport. How your country of citizenship issues and processes passport would be as per their laws.

Rinoa

Aug 30, 2021
Hi! Got a GU yesterday from my online account (Updated) then got an email a few hours ago, this is the golden email right? Me and my spouse AOR-Dec 2019 PNP-O Remedical passed-Feb 2021

email from idcc.cio-brcd.ircc

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.

Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi! Got a GU yesterday from my online account (Updated) then got an email a few hours ago, this is the golden email right? Me and my spouse AOR-Dec 2019 PNP-O Remedical passed-Feb 2021

email from idcc.cio-brcd.ircc

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.

Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.
Wow, congrats! Yeah, if they're asking for your passport, that's the golden email. :D What's your country of residence?

Reactions: Rinoa