waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi All,

I received my PPR. Saw the email just now.
Want to thank you all for your support, especially @legalfalcon and senior forum members.
PNP-O
AOR-28th Dec 2019
MEP-Jan 2020
Request for kid renewed passport-Jun 2020
Re meds-Jan 2021
Re meds done-Feb 2021
COR-India

Wish you all the best!
Congratulations. Are you SINP Nominated?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
If you have already submitted your application, any changes post-submission do not matter.

IF you changed your job for which you claimed points, you have to inform IRCC that you no longer are working for the employer listed as currently employed in your application. You do not have to provide any new documents, just inform IRCC.
Excuse me but I am also kinda curious about the following situation: if I add my spouse/partner after AOR and eligibility was passed already, then does my spouse/partner need to take IELTS exam as well?

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Excuse me but I am also kinda curious about the following situation: if I add my spouse/partner after AOR and eligibility was passed already, then does my spouse/partner need to take IELTS exam as well?
After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,

(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,

(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,

(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,

A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,

A copy of the family member's valid passport,

Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

A letter of explanation, andIf applicable, the proof of payment.

Useful tips

If you need information to fill out the forms, please consult the Fill out the forms section of the instruction guide found in the application kit that you have initially used to apply.If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship and a letter of explanation are required.It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.

We hope you will find this information helpful.

Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.

Reactions: haihttran

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,

(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,

(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,

(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,

A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,

A copy of the family member's valid passport,

Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

A letter of explanation, andIf applicable, the proof of payment.

Useful tips

If you need information to fill out the forms, please consult the Fill out the forms section of the instruction guide found in the application kit that you have initially used to apply.If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship and a letter of explanation are required.It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.

We hope you will find this information helpful.

Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.
Thats the response IRCC gave me when adding a spouse

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
We have same AOR date and our medicals passed last March 10,2021, are you Sydney VO?..did you ordered GCMS before? When was your application was approved? Thank you..
Primay Visa Office - Central Intake Office per GCMS notes.
Got my PPR email from them.
Secondary Visa Office - CPC Ottawa per GCMS notes
Yes, I ordered GCMS notes once(ordered June 2021, received July 2021), then my re-meds were pending to reflect. I called them and uploaded my remeds via Webform.
Received my email on 6th Oct. I saw it yesterday as I have been travelling and was not checking my email frequently.

Reactions: binder1232

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Primay Visa Office - Central Intake Office per GCMS notes.
Got my PPR email from them.
Secondary Visa Office - CPC Ottawa per GCMS notes
Yes, I ordered GCMS notes once(ordered June 2021, received July 2021), then my re-meds were pending to reflect. I called them and uploaded my remeds via Webform.
Received my email on 6th Oct. I saw it yesterday as I have been travelling and was not checking my email frequently.
Congratulations!!! If I can ask how did you call them from India? I've been calling but it goes to the automated Voice Mail. If you can let me know. Thanks so much.

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
Congratulations!!! If I can ask how did you call them from India? I've been calling but it goes to the automated Voice Mail. If you can let me know. Thanks so much.
I used Text Now app on IOS. I called them in July 2021.
When I tried to call them recently in Sep end, it was saying they are only serving Afghan applications. So I was not able to speak with them.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Yes. If I may, why do you ask?
I am also SINP EE AOR 24 Dec 2020, thats why I asked it. Hear after a long time that a PNP especially SINP applicant getting PPR.

dadofethan

Oct 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Done....
06-01-2021
I am also SINP EE AOR 24 Dec 2020, thats why I asked it. Hear after a long time that a PNP especially SINP applicant getting PPR.
He said his AOR is Dec 2019. you are Dec2020 and I am Nov2020. If you read in other thread anyone more recent SINP pls let me know and i will do so also. If December 2019 is the latest SINP to get PPR that could mean we are still a year away.... :(

Reactions: binder1232

curious_321

Aug 2, 2019
You can renew your PP and once done, send a scan of the new passport yo IRCC via webform. This has no impact on the processing.

As regards police verification in India, that is done each time a new passport is issued.
Hi @legalfalcon,

I think I'm in a bigger problem then I anticipated. When I went to the Passport office for re-issue of the passport. They found another passport when i was a minor(expired in 2005) which I forgot about. I was issued a new passport in 2012 on the basis of which I submitted my immigration application. Now passport offices are saying I would be re-issued a passport on the basis of minor passport and not the current one.

Would this be an issue when I update IRCC?
If yes, what can I do about this?