Apr 27, 2021
Finally COPR received
AOR: 27 Dec 2019
FSW-O
COR: USA
COB: India
Golden mail: 27 Jul 2021
COPR: 13 Aug 2021
I did shifted back to India then came back to USA so my address was changed to Indian address then to USA address back in Nov 2020. In my notes file was approved from end October and counterfoil was generated from that time but no PPR came.. I updated my passport as my passport got renewed and just from myself I also uploaded my vaccination card.. After that I received PPR not sure what triggered it...thank you all.. I hope best for everyone.
Which province was this? Ontario?

mhz

Jul 24, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm a silent participant been reading this forum for a year now, I want to share my timeline and see if anyone has a similar case?

My Timeline
  • FSW-O / VO: Paris
  • EE profile submitted: 3 May, 2019
  • Ontario letter of interest: 22 May, 2019
  • OINP received: 18 November, 2019
  • ITA: 27 November, 2019
  • Upfront Medical: 8 December, 2019
  • Submitted Application - AOR: 11 December, 2019
  • Biometrics Approved: January 13, 2020
  • PPR: 20 October, 2020
  • Change in Marital status submitted: 19 November, 2020
  • Additional Papers requested for spouse: 16 December, 2020
  • Additional Papers submitted for spouse: 23 December, 2020
  • Spouse dependent added to PR application: 15 January, 2021
  • Spouse biometrics already existed on file: November 19, 2019
  • Spouse medical passed: 2 February, 2021

I read that usually adding spouse post PPR usually take 2 to 3 month and due to Covid its extended but its been 6 month with no updates at all since medical for spouse passed in Feb, do you think there is still hope to receive new PPR this year ?
Yes i do have a similar case though i added spouse after ITA and before PPR, glad to know that i am not an exception. timeline is as follows:
  • ITA: Jan 2019
  • Submitted application (AOR): Mar 2019
  • Got Married in Aug 2019 and raised webform to inform IRCC in Sep 2019
  • ADR for employment letter: Nov 2019
  • Spouse added as dependent to application: Dec 2019
  • ADR for spouse/marriage documents: Jan 2020
  • PFL for spouse/marriage documents: Feb 2020
  • ADR for marriage documents: Aug 2020
  • Medical examination & Biometrics collection of spouse: Oct 2020
  • ADR for fresh spouse's police clearance: May 2021
Its been almost 2.5 years of blood, sweat and tears...i hope its worthwhile.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Could you please tell when did you upload your vaccination record and after that how long dod it take them to send ppr.
I also sent them vaccination record and got the confirmation on Monday this week.
I sent the vaccination card around July end but I received PPR just after 4-5 days. Not sure if the vaccination triggered it. My file was approved last year in Oct according to GCMS notes. So not sure if that will trigger or not but yeah its best to update the file.

Reactions: pk2711

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I sent the vaccination card around July end but I received PPR just after 4-5 days. Not sure if the vaccination triggered it. My file was approved last year in Oct according to GCMS notes. So not sure if that will trigger or not but yeah its best to update the file.
Hi can i know what your vaccine was and whether you were adviced to upload the vaccine card

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I got vaccinated with Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccinne, uploaded certificate of vac. in April, and still no good news.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi can i know what your vaccine was and whether you were adviced to upload the vaccine card
I got vaccinated with Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19. But I don't think that triggered my file. Maybe my medicals were getting expired in 3 months and also I updated my Passport and in my notes it was mentioned to Request for letter from Oct 2020. So that might be the reason.

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I got vaccinated with Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19. But I don't think that triggered my file. Maybe my medicals were getting expired in 3 months and also I updated my Passport and in my notes it was mentioned to Request for letter from Oct 2020. So that might be the reason.
May I ask how long your visa is valid for? 3 months?

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
May I ask how long your visa is valid for? 3 months?
Yes they asked me if I want they can file for extension and I will get more time. But I guessed then it will take 1 more month and they might ask me for my re-medicals and I did not want to take more time as I have waited for over 19 months. So I just said process it I will manage the soft landing in 3 months

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Yes they asked me if I want they can file for extension and I will get more time. But I guessed then it will take 1 more month and they might ask me for my re-medicals and I did not want to take more time as I have waited for over 19 months. So I just said process it I will manage the soft landing in 3 months
Ha...interesting! So, they communicated with you via email or did you call them? My application has been approved since Dec 2020 and my medical extension will expire in Dec. So, if they do finalize applications 3 months before medical expiration, I should be getting PPR next month.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Ha...interesting! So, they communicated with you via email or did you call them? My application has been approved since Dec 2020 and my medical extension will expire in Dec. So, if they do finalize applications 3 months before medical expiration, I should be getting PPR next month.
They contacted via email. I am not sure if 3 months is the criteria. So it all depends. I mean I am also on dark what triggered my file, but I am happy something did so we can't be knowing sure how they are processing.

Jams86

Nov 15, 2019
What a nightmare and feel for those people with expiring medicals and permits having to go through further stress.

I have heard nothing since January 2020 when my medical was confirmed accepted.
Current status since then is 'Checking whether you meet the eligibility requirements" and 'Processing background check".
  • AOR: December 6th 2019
  • Living and working in Canada
  • On my 2nd Bridging Open Work Permit (expires Feb 2022)
Has anyone IN Canada had any kind of update?
Is there a point where updating your work experience to reflect longer working in Canada, or does this have no real bearing on your application?

• Sad
Reactions: Twee

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
Hi everyone, my current VO is Ottawa. If I move to UK from US, will the VO change to the local visa office or stick to Ottawa forever? Thanks a lot!